Chapter Eighteen

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter Eighteen

 

 

"Dar? Want to have lunch with me?" Another voice said which instantly caught the attention of the three. Bom smiled mischievously as she slowly walk towards the smiling Jiyong.

 

Bom hold Jiyong shoulder, still smiling. "Perfect"

 

"What is?" Clueless, he shifted his gaze from Kris, Dara to Bom then vice versa. Bom cling her arms to Jiyong's and signal Kris to follow whatever her plan is.

 

"What about 'WE' should grab a lunch?" Bom wiggled her eyebrows, "Shall we go?"

 

"Bu- but" Before Jiyong can protest, Bommie is already dragging him away and all he can do was to look back at the confuse Dara by the sudden turn of events.

 

Dara just watched as Bom drag the poor Jiyong away, Bom switching mood is scary. It's funny how their friends is still their friends, if you know what I mean. The guys, Jiyong, Youngbae, Seunghyun, Daesung and Seunghyun 2.0 are their childhood friends that unfortunately witnessed Bom and her craziness.

 

 

"Bommie yaa~ what is this? Why did you drag me away from Dar?"

 

"Jiyong, don't be like that, you're making me feel that it's just Dara whom with you growing up. I'm with you too, you know"

 

"Aish. Cut you're dramatic antics and get to the point" Kris who is surprisingly still with them exclaimed, Bom thought that he'll go once they're out of Dara's line of sight.

 

"So, you're going to tell me something?"

 

Bom nodded, "It’s about Dara's situation right now". Dara's name being mentioned only brought an alarming bell in Jiyong's mind.

 

"What about Dara?"

 

"She love someone right now Ji and don't you dare interrupt me when I’m talking. Yes, she's in love right now and unfortunately the man is in dilemma dealing with himself”

 

“What's that got to do with me?” Jiyong asked a little annoyed, who wouldn’t? Dara is in love and not to him. Again.

 

Bom sighed, already have an idea on what is going on in her friend’s mind, “Ji, please just keep whatever feelings you have for Dara, we all know she only see you as her brother” It didn’t went unnoticed to Bom the hurt expression that showed on Jiyong’s face before he managed to masked it away.

 

Ever since middle school, Bom already noticed the affection Jiyong have for Dara. How he treated the two of them differently, the look on his face wherever the girl is around and him, always siding to wherever group Dara is. The overprotectiveness during high school where first love was a common thing. Everything didn’t went unnoticed by her. Jiyong look at her, surprised then dejected by the ugly truth. He always knew that he didn’t worth a shot.

 

“If you decided to confess and got rejected, I’m sure things will go awkward for the both of you” That is another ugly truth men need to deal. Girls would tell that it’s alright and they can remain friends but somewhere there, girls would start to avoid the guy who confessed which will make the situation worst.

 

Friend zone – When a girl decide that you’re her friend, you’re no longer a dating option. You become this complete non ual entity in her eyes, like brother, or a lamp.

 

And Jiyong was a lamp since middle school, how incredible.

 

 

 

Quarter to noon, Jiyong came as always to fetch Dara for lunch. It’s a normal sight already for everyone to see Dara and Jiyong together, always.

 

Kris who is also there for an unknown reason saw the guy approaching Dara and that made him smile. He actually doesn’t have any plan for coming here but to annoy Park Chanyeol who is amazingly giving him an I-don’t-give-a-damn look which started to irritate Kris.

 

Just to make their plan work, Kris decided to drag Chanyeol away from the bundle of papers he’s reading to have a lunch with him and the weird ocean, Bom. The said guy hesitantly agreed but because Kris is persistent and really getting number one on his hate list, he agreed.

 

What he’s not prepared is to see Dee together with Jiyong, happily chatting while walking towards the elevator and once again, he started to regret his decision to come with Kris but the annoying guy pulled his hand forcefully that made Chanyeol to end up bumping Jiyong’s back.

 

“Sorry...” He muttered in a small voice, not bothering to lift up his head. He might just see something that he didn’t like.

 

“Its fine” Jiyong answered and not even a second he’s back talking to Dara who is busy restraining herself from looking at the dejected CEO. Dara never thought that twenty fifth floor is that far to ground floor. The ride is so awkward if not for Bommie and Kris blabbering nonsense.

 

“How could Pocahontas communicate with John Smith if he was the first English man she’d met?” Bom asked Kris who just stared at her like she’d gone crazy. Well, for him Bommie is crazy but not this crazy; so, he didn’t bother to answer and that only gave the ‘ocean’ lady the chance to blabber more.

 

“How would have Aurora survived her slumber without food or drink?” Bom tap her chin using her index finger, narrowing her eyes. “If I’m Aurora, I’ll beat the of that witch. Food is important!!”

 

Kris rolled his eyes, figures. Bom love for food is starting to amaze Kris though she still insist being on a diet that always start tomorrow, Kris frowned. Did Bommie even started her so called diet? It’s now Kris turn to narrow his eyes looking at Bom, suspicious but whatever, he doesn’t care anyway. When they finally reach ground floor, Kris is more than thankful. At last, no more weird question but something did caught his attention.

 

“Hey Chan. Why do you look murderous just by looking at Ji and Dara?” Kris snickered when the guy glared at him, it didn’t also went unnoticed to him that Chanyeol is clenching his fist like he’s ready to pounce at someone and by that Kris didn’t bother to annoy the guy further because that fist might land on his beautiful face. He didn’t like that.

 

Bom just observed Chanyeol and shared a knowing look with Kris. Chanyeol once again glared at the retreating figure of the two before leaving them at the lobby, not bothering to have a lunch with them. He just lost his appetite.

 

 

 

Kris and Bom witnessed on how Chanyeol’s mood drastically shifted from longing to jealousy and it’s funny, really funny. Chanyeol walked out in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter