Bonus + Wherever I Go

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Bonus:

One of the peaceful night turn into something else when you find one of your best friend’s husband’s friend standing outside your door holding a paper with the logo of one of the popular fast food chain to the western country. Those greasy, full of cholesterol kind of food that unfortunately, you love. Bommie eyebrows arched at the sight of Kris leaning at the side of her door, smiling shyly at her. It’s been years since their accidentally shared kiss, she counted so shut up. She's a girl.

 

“Food?” He lifted the two bags full of food and who is she to decline such grace. He is not a kind of woman who will restrain herself from eating food. She loves food and we all aware of that fact.

 

“So, what brought you here coral?” Ever since Dara and Chanyeol become husband and wife, Kris visits to office lessen and her time to search for her the one increased. Minho, the one who caught the garter at her friend’s wedding drop by once in a while and every time he did, Kris was always there like he have this device that can tell him if Minho is around.

 

“Tao was drunk again, dead drunk” Bom smirked, a drunk Tao was never a good news, if he’s weird when he’s sober, he became ULTRA MEGA weird when he’s drunk and she thought she knew someone like that too. Hm. “Before I went here, I saw him threw our mother’s cat and shouted, “Pikachu transform” they both smile, yep, that’s definitely Tao. “So, food?” she widen the space of the door to let Kris in.

 

“Should we watch movie?” It’s a little normal for them to be like this. Being cupid of ChanDara made them to act comfortable with one another, almost. When he nodded, she browse the movies she have on her laptop and when she find something interesting, the movie time started. They decided to watch the movie that is about a childhood enemy that became best friends, according to the girl. It’s a good story though. (kkk~~) Bommie love the bestfriend of the heroine because not just she’s pretty but hilarious in her own way.

 

As they watched, Bommie didn’t even bother to share the fries she’s been monopolizing since the start of the movie and she’s sure that Kris wanted some but the problem is, she love fries like how she love her shoes. They even called again for delivery and raced towards the door to have the fries all by themselves, unfortunately Kris got distracted when she put her hands on his shoulder, and he’s actually hiding the fries behind him. Obviously, he’s fast, the legs.

 

In the end, Kris froze like a statue and Bom took the fries and didn’t share, again. Kris glared at Bom who just stuck her tongue out. “Share some you fries monster.”

 

Bom put three fries on , only half is in while the half is dangling, teasing Kris. “Come and get it” she even lean towards the fries deprived guy thinking that he’ll ignore her childishness. When he ignore her, she sway her head from left to right. “Kris, the fries…”

 

What she didn’t expect is for him to lean forward and took the fries, dangling on , MOUTH, LIPS. They’re just next to each other if that even made sense because all she can see right now is the intense stare of coral that making her uncomfortable. She bit the fries and move away. “What the hell?!”

 

“You asked for it.”

 

“I did? I’m just teasing you. Why did you… why did you… kiss me?” she dumbly pointed at her pouting lips which Kris stared at too. This is awkward. Way too awkward.

 

“Kiss you? My lips barely touch your lips Bommie…”

 

“But I felt your lips on mine touching”

 

“Barely…”

 

“NO! No. I felt it.”

 

“But I didn’t…” and before Bommie can process what he just said, Kris leans forward to capture her lips for another kiss, once he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter