Chapter Ten

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

"Where is it?" Kris asked Bom since Chanyeol and Dara left them at the lounge and they have no idea where is Minji and Sehun went.

 


"Where is what?" Bom answered as she fix something on her things.

 


"I thought we're in a team building?"

 


The Park's Incorporation have this yearly three days off that is only reserved for the company team building; they always spend it on a beach together with their co-workers and friends. You can say that this is not purely company related but more on 'Family time' that is spend altogether with your friends at the company.

 


The first day was for leisurely spend at the beach, the beach which the company workers voted. The second day was for beauty sleep and rest because on night is the scheduled company ball and the third day is for rest again. It's another way of the CEO saying thank you for the hard work and dedication of their employee.

 


"Uh .. Yeah?"

 


"So where are the equipment?" Bom just gave him an incredulous look, "We're supposed to build a building, right?"

 


His question we're left unanswered as Bom left him confused, he also heard her muttered something like, idiot, freaking handsome with no brain so on and so forth ..

 


"What dress should I wear" Bom said, as she come out from her bedroom carrying two gown, "this one saying work it out girl, gorgeous" A  white off shoulder long gown that will emphasize her skin color as well as show a natural beauty vibe, "but this one said whew you look stunning, so which one?" A black off shoulder long dress gown, the two almost looked the same with the first one but the difference is that the white gown has a lace on it while the black one has a gold as part of the design that is embroidered on the chest area.

 


"They're both amazing.. I mean they're talking fabrics.." Dara answered as she looked at the dress, Bom just gave her an odd look. "What?"

 


Bom just shook her head, today is the day where a lady like her need to be beautiful for the night. Tonight will be the night of the company's annual ball, this year the management chose to have a 'Black and White' as a motif with it's theme "Just like Old Times' for the annual company ball. Sounds thrilling right?

 


Bom is the only one excited though, she can't stay still since early this morning. She still not decided on which gown to wear while Dara and Minji already settle in what to wear.

 

 

The night has finally come, the much awaited party. Bom sighed deeply as she stared at her own reflection, she is so pretty. Why is she single again? Right, because she have a ghost admirer that is scaring off her admirers. *sighs*

 


"Bommie yaa~ .. Bommie yaa~",Kris loud voice was heard even there is two door separating them from one another. She have a doorbell, right? Why is he shouting like a drowning person in the middle of the sea?. Bom sighed once again and took a last glimpse from the mirror; checking herself.

 


She walked out from her bedroom and went to her apartment door to welcomed Kris. Unfortunately for him, she's his date. Lucky for her. Until now, both of them have no idea how they ended up to be the date of one another. 

 


"..Bom" Kris said as soon as she open the door, she shifted her weight uncomfortably.

 


"What?"

 


"You looked  ... Human!!" She was about to smile because she thought he's going to say beautiful but she's wrong. She hit him with her purse with no hesitation, can't he just compliment her? Normally? Bom glared at Kris who is now nursing the place where her purse landed, "But seriously, you really looked normal."

 


Bom rolled her eyes, "Whatever  ... I'm just going to take that as a compliment." She started to walked ahead of him and stop when she saw him, offering his arms as if asking her to hold it.

 


"Come on, Princess  ... The palace is waiting for your arrival." And Bom just rolled her eyes again, she thought Kris is cool bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter