Chapter Six

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

 

 

Dara genuinely smiled at him for the first time since they met, she stands up and reach out her hand, "Hello, I'm Sandara Park"

 


He gladly accept it, "Park Chanyeol" and they both smiled. He knew they started in the wrong foot but now, they're willing to start anew.

 


Chanyeol is smiling all morning, he read somewhere that proposing a boy (which is him) for friendship is nothing but indirectly saying that she like you. Chanyeol smiled again, Damn! He know that his too confident with himself but he never knew that he's this confident, it’s like he can magically change the color of the sky from white to blue. Wait? Isn't the sky colored blue? Naa. The sky reflected the sea which is blue so the sky just mirrored it, I'm really genius.


Chanyeol stands up behind his desk and straightened himself, he looked ahead of him and saw Dara, typing something in the computer. He slowly walked towards her while humming, he then suddenly remembered what Abraham Lincoln said regarding love, 'Friendship is the start for what you call love'. Now, he doesn't regret reading those books that his college friends lend to him.

 


"Dee" He called out when he's getting nearer, actually after he closed the door. With all smile again, he saw it when Dee eyebrows furrowed, puzzled.

 


"Dee?"

 


"Well, I just want to call you something. Dara is too long for me, so I decided for 'Dee', do you mind?"

 


"No, not at all. It’s just new to me" She smiled, ‘Ah that smile'. "Why are you here anyway?"

 


"Let's go out tonight with your friends and mine" He smiled again; honestly, he doesn't know how many times he smiled throughout the day, "Let’s all have dinner then hit the club? Blackjack?"

 


Dara hesitated a little, remembering their encounter in the said club but she smiled anyway, "I'll ask them if they want"

 


"Oh, about that, I already asked Baekhyun and Kris, they're on while Sehun is still in the process and Tao, he'll go; no need to invite him"

 


"And? I'm sure Chae is going to be there with Tao, Baekki is with Hayi and what? I just need to drag Bom and Minzy, right?" Chanyeol nodded giving her no escape. She needed to unwind, he's fully aware of what happened to her and he knew that she's still hurting but decided to masked it.

 


A girl is always a girl no matter what, they may try to act tough in front of everyone eyes but once they're alone, they teared up and all. He's determined to bring the old Dara back, the one who believed in happy ever after and forever.

 


A/N: "Pain has the ability to change the way person view and to deal with their everyday life"

 

 

All of them are already settled in their own seat, they goes by a couple thingy. Kris and Bom ended up next to each other because Bom insisted while he and Dara have no choice but to sit beside each other much to Chanyeol's annoyance, he wants to be in front of her. Dang!

 


They're waiting for their food when Chanyeol felt Bom moved, she gently kicked Dara's foot beside him and gave her a knowing look and he knew what that means, a handsome guy walked across them and Bom is in full mode to observed that unfortunate creature, she only stopped when Kris put his finger on her chin and made her turned her head towards him. It was a cute scene if they're a couple but they're not, Kris just don't want to feel left out.

 


As the food arrived and they all started to eat, Bom separate foods that is high in calories and foods that are not and Kris didn't left it unnoticed.

 


"What are you doing?" Bom gave him an innocent look and continued what she's doing.

 


"I can't eat this all, I might gain weight" 

 


Kris looked at her seriously then said, “Eat whatever you want and if anyone tries to lecture you about your weight-" Bom thought his done on whatever his saying but she thought wrong, "Eat them too"

 


Dara giggled from his words while Bom just stared at Kris, she doesn't know if he's joking or not, "Is that a joke? Because if it is, I swear you have a very lame way to deliver it" Bom smiled, "You joked with a serious face? That’s amusing"

 


And that's how their dinner goes...

 


The moment they stepp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter