Chapter Twenty Two

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s Note:

Another cheesy chapter and yeah, I guess my mom let me ate tons of cheese that’s why I’m this cheeseball and probably him too (pointed at grinning Chanyeol), so uh, smile? And water again? ^^

 

 

Chapter Twenty Two

 

 

 

“Did you miss me?” Chanyeol asked excitedly. She can even see a rainbow on the top of it's head and a unicorn on his foot. Why is he so happy?

 

Dara eyebrows furrowed, “I just saw you like an hour ago, and why would I miss you?”

 

Chanyeol can’t help but rolled his eyes, “Can’t you just say yes, you beautiful woman” Yeah, he can’t call her names that is not suitable for her. No bad word was appropriate enough for this gorgeous woman in front of him.

 

Dara stared at him blankly on why he’s making this a big deal, “Yes…” she said afterwards.

 

Dara thought this conversation was just a simple quality time between lovers but she thought wrong because after that conversation she noticed Chanyeol ignoring her and not being a cheese ball he is and that is a problem. This dolphin is always a cheese ball who doesn’t mind saying whatever sweet words he have in mind or maybe because he's not that talkative now?

 

Aish! Does she need to be a cheese ball too? When his action started to irritate her, she approach him carefully and already have an idea on what he is doing. Cold shoulder treatment is what she’s getting.

 

"Seriously Yeol, you're not good on doing that cold shoulder thing" woman good at, she wants to continue but she decided to just laughed at him silently, why? Because though the fact that Chanyeol was giving her a cold shoulder treatment. This dolphin still answered her when she's asking a question. So, she guess he didn’t fully understand the concept of that treatment.

 

"Yeah, right…" He answered a little too fast, still not looking at her which is a bad move because he didn’t witness the wide smile spreading on her lips.

 

"You're not supposed to answer back... You know" Still smiling, she made her way towards the sulking guy. Seriously, guys should know their place in an argument because in an argument there is always two point of view, one is the woman point and the next is back to number one, besides we're like a ninety percent angle because we are always right. No argument needed. Seriously, we always have our ways to soften the man's ego.

 

Chanyeol looked at her in disbelief. "Unbelievable… You woman was good in doing this thing while I .. Damn it!" he even stomped his feet. What a sight. An adorable one.

 

He had the reason to get annoyed because not long ago she used this treatment at him that ended him up doing aegyo just to earn her forgiveness. He look really cute though, she made him repeat doing that aegyo which probably scarred his ‘manly’ image. Hehe. But he's still cute.

 

 

“Didn’t you notice there is something going on with Bommie and Kris?” Dara said after observing the behavior of their cupids. It’s been days already and she haven’t seen any sign of the two, normally, they are always there at the office to annoy the hell out of her and Chanyeol but now, “They both seem off”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“It’s been days since the last time I saw them together annoying us but now, it was eerily quiet in this floor which is very unusual.” Chanyeol frowned, come to think of it Dara was right and right on cue, Bom walked off from the elevator. Smiling.

 

“Hey, lovebirds” the couple just rolled their eyes. Did they miss this? Yes. Honestly. “What’s up?”

 

“Uh. Where did you go? You barely drop by here” Dara asked quite intrigued but before Bommie can even answer, a ding was heard and a gorgeous Kris came off from the elevator. Did this two have this device that can told them if the other one is here so the other one would follow? Because this always happen, them, meeting here. Like it's planned.

 

Bommie though look like she got hit by a car on how her face paled suddenly, “I- I’ve got to go” and before even the couple can say goodbye, Bommie already walked to the opposite side, taking the longer route to reach the elevator.

 

“What was that? Did the two of you got into a fight?” Chanyeol asked as Kris just shrugged.

 

“She kissed me the other day, that’s all.” That simple statement made the couple to gape while Kris acted like it’s not a big deal. They heard something fell on the floor. They wonder what or... who.

 

“What did you just said?”, “Then why are you just standing there?” the couple said in unison that startled the clueless man in front of them. Dara gritted her teeth, “Aren’t you going to follow her?” Yes, because they can’t take it to see their cupids ignoring each other, it’s like seeing the sun on the sky all time because the moon refused to come out, it’s just weird.

 

“She’s wearing heels” Kris pointed out and Dara restrained herself to strangle this man, WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF WEARING HEELS AND FOLLOWING BOMMIE?!!! As if he just read her thoughts, he explained, “Heels are a male invention designed to make a woman ’s to look smaller…” Dara was sure, she might get convicted of murder this week, again. “And make it hard for them to walk away”

 

Oh. “Oh” Dara exclaimed and by that Kris turned just in time Bommie finally reach the elevator, she went to longer route just a while ago. Dara saw how Bommie molested the poor button to open the elevator and how she panicked when Kris is getting nearer, she concluded that the elevators button was long forgotten or maybe gone due to too much pressing. Poor buttons. Got involve with the ocean-coral drama.

 

“Uh? I have no idea what to say after witnessing that odd scene” Chanyeol just shrugged and kissed the back of Dara’s hand.

 

 

The boys are once again having their night without their respective woman, enjoying the rare time. Kris and Chanyeol are busy playing Xbox while Tao was watching their game and Sehun is busy texting someone and of course, the beer included at the middle of them all, pizza and chips.

 

And because boy’s night out is not fun without someone being weird, whom is always Kris younger brother, Tao, who took a swig of his beer. “Because I’m feeling bored now, I’ll ask you a question and you need to answer it, okay?” No one gave a response but that didn’t bothered the younger guy. He's already used to it.

 

“If someone’s mom is from Iceland and dads from Cuba what’s that make them?”

 

Chanyeol with furrowed eyebrows briefly glanced at the soon to be annoying guy, “Uh? Cubans? Tao shook his head, “Well, if they are not called after the citizenship of their father then they are probably be a citizen of the place where they born, that’s probably it” Tao shook his head again, “Then what?”

 

Tao smiling, “An ice cube” he laughed, the other just look at him then Kris nodded, he thought Bommie is the weirdest human creature he have been known. He can’t believe he’s been living like a fool, his brother is one too. “I still have another one” he giggled, “If you work as a security guard at a Samsung store, does that make you guardian of the galaxy?”

 

Kris tightly closed his eyes and then he glared at the grinning fool, “You are a disgrace to our family”

 

Tao rolled his eyes, “Psh! You’re just jealous because you have no sense of humour unlike the great me” Tao, he taps his chest twice, “The great Tao, bow down you peasant.”

 

Kris let go of his controller and about to smack his brother’s face when Chanyeol question caught him off guard, “What’s up with you and Bom? You already talk?"

 

Kris shrugged, “Not yet. That woman ran like she’s on a marathon and the cool thing about it? She’s wearing a heels” He smiled, “And besides she’s good in hiding. Like the other day, I saw her at the reception then I just glanced at my left side then when I look back, poof! She’s gone”

 

“Did you check behind the reception?”

 

“Of course” Kris exclaimed, a little offended, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter