Chapter Sixteen

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Sixteen

 

 

When I'm lazing around at the library during my college days I kind of saw this one book about understanding human behavior and in there I read something about Johari's Window and the more I read about it, I got hooked into it. It’s a communication model that is used to improve understanding between individuals, isn’t sound interesting? Why am I telling you this? Let just say that I'm about to use it to explain my understanding on what's going on between Dee and me.

 

The first quadrant is called as 'Open Area' that represents the things that you know about yourself, and the things that others know about you. I know in myself that I felt something towards Dara and Baekhyun said that the others knew about it too, I'm just not sure who those ‘others’ are.

 

The second quadrant is 'Blind Area' that represents things about you that you aren't aware of, but that are known by others. You can say that this is applicable to our story because it was Sehun who made me realized that I am in love with Dee, they say that the people around you will be the first one to notice if you're falling in love with someone because according to them it's the way you look at him/her or the smile that comes out when you see his/her or even his/her name being mention. Those simple action that can lead to liking a certain someone. Simple action that can mean something.

 

The third quadrant is 'Hidden Area' were the things that you know about yourself, but that others don't know. Well, this certainly is not applicable to us anymore like what I've said on second quadrant, Sehun helped me.

 

The fourth quadrant is 'Unknown Area' this last quadrant represents things that are unknown by you, and are unknown by others. Maybe before anyone can notice that I have feeling for Dee this would made sense but no; so, like quadrant three this is not kind of related to us. Source: The Johari Window: Using Self-Discovery and Communication to Build Trust

 

Why am I sharing this? Because I'm confused why Dee bothered to fly over to Beijing just to comply with my grandfather's order. I know she's my secretary but she didn't have to do this. Chanyeol glanced at the sleeping figure beside him, they didn't bother to stay long at Beijing because Dee was always on a foul mood every time he's around. Is it because they're back together? Donghae and her? Should I ask her?

 

I swear, this giant is frustrating the hell out of me. Gaa! I even fly over to Beijing even though I'm damn scared to board on in this goddamn flying machine. He have no idea what I've been through just to reach him. The struggle is real though I still wonder what happened with the passenger beside her that she almost cut its circulation on his hand, I hope he's fine.

 

The guy at the club, the one lazy cupid failed to hit was a funny one and his sense of humor was good. I think if I didn’t feel something towards Chanyeol then I might be happy that I found my ‘fate’ named Jaejoong. I just got surprised by the distance we had when were at the club and I think that’s what Chanyeol referring about my personal space.

 

I closed my eyes as soon as the airplane was on the air flying. I wanted to pretend that I am sleeping because I'm annoyed with this giant beside me. I already did my part, giving a hint that I like him.. Love him. How? When I kind of seduce him? Okay. Okay. Gee. No need to be violent, when I used someone to make him jealous. If what Bommie said is true that he felt something towards me then I gave him a favor to discover it? They say that you can trigger man's emotion when he saw that you're together with someone else that is not him but please be sure first that, that man and you already have understanding. Mutual understanding? Something like that.

 

Dara heard someone cleared it's throat and it's beside her so she slowly opens her eyes and shifted her gaze to the person beside her because he called her too. "Yes?"

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

"Sure, what is it?" Dara did all her best to sound calm though all she wanted is to hit this annoying giant. Doesn't he got jealous last night?

 

"Are.. Are you and Donghae back together?"

 

Dara eyebrows furrowed, "Excuse me?"

 

"Are you two back together again?" He repeated, she heard the first one but she can't help but to ask him again.

 

"So, you actually believed Kris words?" It insulted me, him thinking that I'm dumb enough to get back together with the person who caused pain unto me. Yes, I don't want Donghae and I to act like we never met but that doesn't mean that I'm going back with him. That's absurd.

 

"So, it's not true?"

 

"Of course it's not. He did that because he thought you'll fly back home if that thing happened but look what happened." She glared at him failing to notice the small smile on his face.

 

"So, you're not with anyone romantically?"

 

"Yes"

 

That one word feel like a water to his thirst mouth, a rain to the dry plants and a food for his hungry stomach.

 

Relief.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Kris exclaimed as soon as he entered Chanyeol’s office and found him sitting comfortably at the couch, staring at the vase, deep in thought. “Yeol? What are you doing?”

 

“Exchanging Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen”

 

“What?”

 

“Breathing. I am breathing”

 

“You could’ve have said that the first time I asked” Chanyeol didn’t budge, “You don’t have to go Einstein with me”

 

Silence...

 

"I've never felt like this to anyone. I want to do something for her but what?" Chanyeol asked after the long silence, though Kris was quite confused by his question he still gave him an answer.

 

“Well there’s the usual things, flowers, chocolate, promises that you don’t intend to keep” That statement of Kris earned a glared from Chanyeol. They’re now at his office that finally can indicate that he’s really back.

 

“You’re one of the people who knew my feelings for Dee” Chanyeol said, finally realizing that the ‘others’ Baekhyun talking about are their friends because they knew him, his personality and if there’s a change, it will be them who’s going to notice first.

 

Kris doesn’t looked surprise by his words, “Actually that’s not true. I couldn’t keep lying to Bom, I had to tell her”

 

“Okay, that’s okay. As long as you both didn’t tell Dara” Kris avoided his eyes and that simple action made Chanyeol realized something.

 

“Oh for god’s sake Kris. Why didn’t you put an ad in the paper, tell the whole damn world”

 

“You want me to?”

 

Chanyeol stands up, take off his black suit and pops open one button of his expensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter