Chapter Twenty One

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s Note:

I know it’s unusual for me to leave an A/N on the first part but I just want to give you a WARNING: I assure you this chapter is full of sweet thing. Go get a water. It’s good for your health.

 

 

Chapter Twenty One

 

 

True to his words, Chanyeol did all his best to persuade her and showed her how serious he is and she can’t help but be happy. Days passed, weeks and he’s still there making her smile, laugh and reddened like a tomato. This guy has a truck of sweet words. All Dara waiting is for him to ask her again to be his. Hey, she can’t just say yes without him asking, it’ll be weird if she just blurted that out. Until, one night in the office when she’s having overtime,

 

“Dinner is here!” Chanyeol announced as he approached her with two box of pizza and bottled of water. She smiled, what a thoughtful man he is, thinking her welfare. “Here, eat eat” He set aside all the folders that is scattered on her table and place the box of pizza. It’s pepperoni, her favorite, how did he knew? Whatever. If there is one thing that Bom and she have in common it was a points for them if the guy treat them food. ^^

 

One thing Dara learned about guys is that they love meat more than anything so it was no surprise when Chanyeol’s pizza contain lots of it, she pouted but before she can even ask to have one, Chanyeol is already putting two slice of meat lover to her box and took two slice in return. Well, seems fair.

 

As he took a bite, “I have something to ask though” Dara almost choke from his words, is this really is it? The time? She nodded, already anticipating his question, “What would you prefer? Moo or Love?”

 

“Moo? What?” Why did he suddenly include the cow’s sound to their conversation, Chanyeol swallowed the pizza in his mouth first before answering.

 

“You know, our endearment? When we get together?” When she didn’t budge and just staring at him, he shrugged, “Every couple have endearment, it’s a must. So, I’m already thinking what ours. You know what they say, ‘Early bird gets the worm’ so, yeah. What do you want to be called?”

 

Still in confusion, “I honestly didn’t catch whatever it is you wanted me to know.” It’s not that she’s slow, it’s just that Chanyeol blurting out of the blue words really caught her off guard sometimes, often. He tend to insert some words that is not really supposed to be there. “Can you explain me the connection of ‘Early bird gets the worm’ to the ‘moo and love thing’ first please?”

 

He smiled, “Well, assuming that we’re going to end up together” air quote, “Thinking early about our endearment will gave us more time to spend time together being sweet rather than talking in the near future” She noticed that he used a different tone saying the word ‘near’.

 

“And the moo and love thing?” She already got it that Chanyeol doesn’t want to waste their time in the future thinking about endearment. “Why moo?”

 

He rolled his eyes, HE ROLLED HIS EYES on her. “Duh? You don’t know? Moo stands for My Only One…” Oh crap. Seriously? Is there someone who is a lot cheesier and cornier person on this planet aside from this man in front of her? Wait. Is cornier even a word? Whatever.

 

“Where did you get that idea again?” Bom and Kris are the only capable one to share those crazy words. He just shrugged and muttered Tao’s name. Well, another one to add on the cupids. “Well? That’s the only thing you’re going to ask?” A little hopeful here.

 

“Uh? Did I forgot to ask something else?” He asked her, innocently. Damn it, in all time for him to act dumb, why it is have to be now? Please help her. When she didn’t gave him a word he just continued contemplating what is suitable for their endearment, “I guess, I’ll stick with ‘Love’. Moo is a little weird to be heard” He grinned, “People might thought we’ve transformed into a cow, we wouldn’t want that, would we?”

 

First chance to be them: FAILED. Stupid annoying dolphin.

 

 

"What do you want to eat?" Chanyeol asked Dara in front of him, they decided to eat at one of the small restaurant they saw in the streets. They are roaming around the Seoul.

 

“Anything that is edible to eat”

 

He ordered what he thinks is edible and of course, what he thinks Dara would like. They were in the middle of staring contest when he decided to say something that he’s sure will make Dara smile.


"Don't look now but I see the prettiest girl I've ever see in my whole life" He said it seriously, dead serious like his life is depended on it.


"Where?" Dara look to her surrounding to catch a glimpse of the 'prettiest' girl Chanyeol ever see in his whole life. She's curious who is it, she is aware that she's not that pretty.


"To the left, but don't look too fast" Chanyeol said gesturing that she need to keep calm... Dara look to her left but all she saw was the other customers peacefully eating and their males too. Did Chanyeol decided to swing in another way? Before even Dara can contemplate on that thought, Chanyeol’s voice rang in her ear.


"Little more" he made an action as if saying move your head or else.


She moved her head a little more and what she saw was herself in the mirror, staring right back straight to her eyes. "See, told you…" He said smiling as if their just discussing about the weather, she can’t help but blushed red as a tomato. Damn this knucklehead blurting whatever on his mind which is most of the time sweet nothings that never failed to make her smile. Can't help it.


"Will you stop that? You're creepy" Dee throw him a disgust expression that she’s sure going to make him throw a you-don’t-love-me-anymore-woman kind of tantrums that consist of him pouting and glaring at her, I swear it’s a cute sight for a kid but creepy from a grown up man.


"What?! Tsk tsk" He shook his head as he clicked his tongue, "Here I am trying to be the sweetest suitor while she just mocked me, how unfortunate I am… Why am I even in with you?" She didn’t gave him an answer that's why he just continue his ranting, “Because you’re a very beautiful woman that have the prettiest heart and soul.”


She laughed, "Whatever" having no idea what the hell he just used words to describe her. And the question she’s expecting from him didn’t brought up too.

 

Second chance to be them: FAILED. Stupid cheeseball dolphin.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter