Chapter Three

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

 

Dara

Sandara tightly hug the pillow near her but as soon as her nose made contact with the said pillow she stiffened, the scent is not hers. She peeks using one eye to looked around the surrounding; the room is organized, the wall is painted in combination of white and sapphire blue and the painting across the bed looks so familiar, she frowned she’d been here before then realization hit her. !

 

 

Last Night.

It’s been a week since Donghae left her at the altar on their supposed to be wedding day. Her friends even her family never saw her shed another tear except for that unfortunate night; she doesn’t want them to witness her downfall. It’s her decision to marry Donghae even though her family voice a protest before because of their abrupt decision yet she didn't listened. She loves him and that's all matter.

 

She’s happy and sure that he is too, they are happy then she wonders what made him did that. Is she not worth enough? Do he have someone else? Did she do something wrong? Dara bottoms up her vodka, Crap! She hated it when she’s over thinking but what can she do, she has no clue why the hell he left her. Damn it.

 

Since she doesn’t need to go to work tomorrow because today is Friday she decided to sneak out from their house and go to “Blackjack” nightclub alone though she guessed that Bommie already knew that she’s missing...Again and probably she'd be here together with the gang in about couple of hours or so.

 

That picture of them together she found under her bed triggered all the emotions she’s been trying to hold back. Damn! It still hurt, she can’t understand why... Why Donghae?

 

“Excuse me? But can you fill my glass again?” It's her 5th glass already and she’s aware that her alcohol tolerance only consists of three glasses so she’s quite drank right now but who cares? She’s broken and if alcohol is the only thing that can numb her heart then so be it.

 

The bartender glances to its right and there she noticed a tall man with a glass; keeping an eye on those already drunk customers, she guessed it’s the manager of the club, the manager nodded and the bartender pour liquor to fill her glass up but she knew better.

 

“Ya! Are you kidding me?” She loudly hit the bar counter and glared at the bartender, “I told you to fill it, is this what you call filling? It’s only half of the glass!” The bartender pour more probably avoiding to see her throw a tantrums, she once again bottoms it up. She sat properly at the high stool and adjust her dress, it’s hiking up due to her lots of moving and her creamy legs is showing, she let her eyes roam around at the entire club but stopped when she met a pair of eyes that starting to hypnotize her.

 

She hold their staring, she doesn't want the first one to back out. She doesn’t know if she need to thanked the liquor for giving her this confidence but anyway the owner of that hypnotizing pair of eyes is now approaching her, she gasps when he’s already in front of her and changed her demeanor from a surprised into a professional expression.

 

“Mr. Park” She said in monotone, they’re not in the office so she doesn’t need to give respect but that doesn't mean she'll not encouraged his presence. It’s been a week since she last saw her boss, after he said that he’s going to pay a visit that certain Baekhyun he skip work for the entire week because Baekhyun is based from another country, this . She thought that, that Baekhyun is only blocks away; damn her boss for leaving her all by herself, she deal with all the things that he's the one who’s supposed to be doing like reading that five hundred eighty nine pages of their company rules and regulation.

 

“Sandara” Chanyeol dropped her name like a bomb, he said it seductively or she's just drunk?. She snorted, jerk. She drinks her 6th glass after she threatened the poor bartender that she’s going to sue him for violating human rights, for discrimination. “Having fun?”

 

“You bet I am” She shifted to her cross legs, the other is starting to get numb and it didn’t became unnoticed from her that Chanyeol intentionally watched her action. “Enjoying the view?”

 

“Very much. Thanks to you” She nodded, acknowledging his gratitude. She felt light headed now, like seriously. “Want to dance?” Dara glanced at the dance floor and grimaced when she noticed that all people in there look like they’re whole body i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter