Chapter Eleven

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

"You're staring too much Mr. Park" Dara said looking up at him, smiling. "Why are you staring at me?"

 


"Because you're beautiful" Her smile widen in another cheesy line from Chanyeol.

 


"Seriously, stop with your sweet words. They're making me blush like a high school girl."

 


"Close your eyes"

 


"What now ..." 

 


"Just close your eyes.." Before complying Dara gave Chanyeol do-something-that-I-don't-like-and-your-dead, Chanyeol just answered her with a reassuring smile.

 


As Dara closed her eyes, Chanyeol lowered his head, "They say that when you're eyes are closed, you'll understand what's your heart truly feels. I hope it's not only anger and hatred in it, I hope there is already happiness too.." And all Dara can do is to smiled at him, again.

 


"Uhm. Hello?" The commentator said as he tries to gather everyone’s attention, "Let's put some thrill in this dance floor. Please exchange your partner from the couple at the right side of the man and have a dance with them in a span of one song, even though you don’t know them. It's just for fun. Now, go.."

 


Chanyeol and Dara exchanged look and looked at Chanyeol's right in unison. It's Donghae and his assistant, Jessica. How did they get there?

 


Chanyeol handed her over to Donghae with so much grudge; Dara just smiled at him and face Donghae with a serious expression. Donghae just timidly smiled at Dara.

 


"You two seem close" Dara just nodded, didn't bother give an explanation. "Are you two dating?"

 


"No .."

 


"Can I .. Can .. Do we have still a chance for us to get back together?"

 


Dara breathe deeply, "Look Hae, let's not talk about the past. That is past already, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

 


"But .." Donghae just sighed, his hope of having her back is thinning and slowly disappearing in the air, "But are you happy? Don't you want to get back at me? For what I did?"

 


And again she sighed and looked at him directly in the eye, "I learn from someone that if you want to be happy for a moment take revenge" she smiled at him timidly, "but if you want to be happy for a lifetime then grant forgiveness.."

 


Donghae looked at her, stunned. "You... You mean?"

 


"I already forgave you Hae. Let's just accept the reality and face the truth. There will be no us anymore though I feel this regret with all the things that we've been through, moments we've shared and all. All drain to waste"

 


"I'm sorry"

 


"Don't be.."

 


"I believe the song has already ended. So can I take my date back?" Chanyeol said as he interrupted the serious talk of the past lovers. Donghae didn't make a move so it's Dara who untangled herself from Donghae's hold.

 


"Your date?" Dara said to Chanyeol, teasing him.

 


"You're ex had one very annoying habit .. Breathing" Dara slap his arm for that as she shook her head and a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

 


Bom is dreamily dancing with one of the hunks in her department, Lee Dongwook when all of a sudden. A retarded giant decided to appear in front of them.

 


"Omo.. What the hell?!" Bommie slaps Kris's arms, "You scared me"

 


Dongwook laughed at her reaction, "Cute" he whispered not intended to be heard but because Kris have sharp ears, he managed to hear it. He openly glared at Dongwook but the guy is oblivious and Bommie is not.

 


"Why are you here?"

 


Kris looked lost for a moment but he suddenly pulled the nearest woman, "Oh, I'm dancing"

 


Bom just rolled her eyes, "Whatever" She pulled Dongwook away from Kris and its 'woman', little did she know; Kris followed them with his eyes as he sighed audibly. 'What's happening to me?'

 


Chanyeol asked Minji to dance with him and the young lady didn't hesitate to say yes but what she didn't know is that Chanyeol have other plan. He gave Dara the signal that she's been waiting and she already did her part; to drag Sehun at the dance floor. They may not be close but they are already familiar with each other through her history with Sehun's sunbae which is her ex-fiancée.

 


"Minji yaa~ Do you have a boyfriend?"

 


"None oppa .. No one seem interested.." 

 


Chanyeol nodded but when he saw that Sehun is already near enough he twirls Minji toward Sehun's direction which result to Minji bumping at him and her ending in his chest as he kind of hugging her. He smiled when he saw Minji is frantically apologizing to their cyborg friend. 

 


He approached the commotion hiding his smile, "What do we have here?"

 


"Oppa, I kind of bumped at him when you twirled me." Minji answered, worried. She's acquaintance with Sehun but they're not close, Sehun is too expressionless to be her friend.

 


"Why are you here Sehun ah?"

 


Sehun try to looked behind him and found no one, "Dara .. Hm.. Why, is it wrong to be here?"

 


"At the dance floor alone?"

 

Minji is already making her way to escape but Chanyeol is fast enough to reached for her arm and pushed her toward Sehun's direction which caused for them to bumped again. "Here, have a dance with Minji .. So, you won't be alone" 

 


"But .." Sehun try to object, still holding Minji who's trying to balance herself from the impact of being pushed. Chanyeol just waved it's hand.. Dismissing whatever Sehun's about to say. 

 

Minji looked at Sehun and gulped as she saw him seriously staring at the couple dancing behind her, Sehun put it's arm behind her and pulled her towards him; gently. Minji just awkwardly put her hands to his shoulder, it's not that long since they started to dance but Minji already stepped on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter