Chapter Seven

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER SEVEN

 

 

He felt her shoulder moved indicating that she somehow managed to let out a laugh, he hummed again and felt that Dara's head is now leaning toward his chest and her grip is losing. "Right now, I just want someone to kiss my forehead and tell me how lucky they are to have someone like me" and she drifted to sleep, just like that.

 


As she lay her on his bed, he sighed again. She, sleeping on his own pad is becoming their habit but he ignore that constrict feeling he felt from his heart. He still remembered her face a while ago then he suddenly smiled when he recall what she last said and as a good citizen of Korea he is, he granted it. He leaned forward and place a kiss to her forehead, just the way she said it, "I'm so lucky to have someone like you"

 

 

 

Dara stretched out her arms while staring at the ceiling. 'Wait a minute, don't tell me'. She abruptly sit from lying and there it is, the painting that she already saw for two times already, no. Scratch that, three times now. She's here again, in the expensive pad. Damn it! Do she still need to use her ninja skill?'

 


She fell asleep while Chanyeol is blabbering about bridge or something. She can't believe she'd been here already for three times and like what she did before, she got up and walked toward his walked-in closet; she was about to grab a short from his file of daily shorts when she noticed an additional space provided but covered with pink silk fabric, she decided to ignore it and just retrieved one of the short that she think will fit to her.

 


She waited outside the bathroom, someone is taking shower and she knew who is that, that person who's about to finished from showering; The door opened, Chanyeol walked out and got surprised when he saw Dara leaning at the wall across the bathroom.

 


"Your still here? Failed to use you ninja skill?" Dara just nodded, distracted; Chanyeol is half and a towel is just the cover of his lower extremity. 

 


Dara used her hand to cool herself, "Just decided that taking a shower first before going home is a good idea" He nodded then saw what she's holding.

 


"My short?" One of his eyebrow is raised, she nodded again; can't trust her voice when she speak, "Didn't you see your own space and set of clothes?"

 


Now it’s Dara's eyebrow who raised, "My own?"

 


"Well, you've been here three times already including today and you keep forgetting your clothes before so I made you your own space in my closet." He walked towards his walked-in closet and she followed but walked directly to 'her' own space.

 


Dara saw her clothes when she went to the club alone, her wedding dress placed in a box and different kinds of tops, shorts and a pair of lingerie. "My mom is the one who chose that" He explained defensively, "I told her that I'm going to give this to a friend of mine" He gesture the ladies clothes, "but didn't believe me so she also bought those"

 


She nodded again, can't form a normal words to say. She grab all she needed and walked back towards the bathroom and took a bath.

 

 

Dara found Chanyeol staring at the painting hanging across the bed, he was staring at it intently as if analyzing. She walked towards him and stopped beside him, "What’s the meaning of this?" The painting is a huge tree with it leaves falling but covered with lots of colors, from light to dark one. 

 


"Leaves of trees just keep on falling...” He started but she still can't get it. So she just stare at him, "Lesson?" She nodded.

 


"You can never let someone to stay with you forever, sometimes you have to let them go but you have to remain on standing like TREES do...”

 


"And the meaning for you?"

 


"My father left us when I'm still seven, Mom looked relieved that he's gone but my father came back a couple of year after. I was nine then, I thought my family would be complete again, just like how kids want it but I'm wrong. I thought they're happy, that my mom was happy but she's not" Chanyeol have no idea why he just shared his family story, he just did.


"Why?"

 


"My father was hurting her and I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter