Chapter Eight

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER EIGHT

 

 

Dara and he had gotten closer as the time passed by, they ate dinner at each other’s home. Yongie, who's real name is Kwon Jiyong is a hemorrhoid in my life (pain in the ), that guy is so hard to persuade; so protective with Dara and don't even ask about Seungri but because I'm great and all, we're friends now. You’re read it right, we're friends now. How? They don't know that we're friends but I did, Haha. 

 


Dara and I talked about random things, we don't have that shortage of things to talk about. We talked about work, our lives, friends and even our favorite TV show. She's getting better too; from her disease called 'HeartBroken' that her ex-fiancée broke into pieces, bits by bits; she can now watch chick flicks movies which she despised the most before. Let’s not talk about her for a mean time okay?

 

 

 


Right now, I'm at Baekhyun's house now, hanging out with the boys. We hang out together religiously; to catch up with one another, talk about new things we achieved or even our someone special (If we have), all talks that girls doesn't know we're having. Ha! Girls thought they're the only one who can have night out to gossip and have fun, NEWSFLASH, guys’ hangout and gossips too. Sometimes, we're even faster on knowing the latest than the other girls. Psh.


"Dude, did you see the latest Air Jordan shoes? Damn. That shoes is amazing" Kris suddenly stated, they're group is addicted, not addicted but fond of basketball. So, they're updated at it. Especially about the shoes you're going to wear who'll looked good in a basketball jersey and because almost all guys love basketball. Shoes is an important matter for them.

 


"I heard it's a limited edition?" 

 


"Yep and because we're that awesome, we got the chance to have it" Kris smiled, "The package will be arriving in a week" Chanyeol grinned, excited to the upcoming Air Jordan shoes. "Hope it will fit on me"

 


While Tao, "If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?" He gave each one of us a questioning look.

 


"Uh?" Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, "To give a thrill to that story?"

 


"Or maybe she's a clumsy princess that leave her shoe anywhere" Baekhyun answered after Chanyeol, anyone in them have no idea why the hell they are talking about Cinderella's shoes.

 


"Oh, come on. I think she dropped it because her looks is what matter to her." Kris now answered, "She need to get home at midnight or else she'll look like a beggar with a mouse and a pumpkin at the palace"

 


"Yeah, some girls nowadays only care about how the way they looked, no one cared about what they drop or anything" Baekhyun agreed.

 


"Appearance is important, yes but I think knowledge is the most treasured thing a human can have. If I pour a chemical X into your face, that would definitely ruined your face but never your knowledge"

 


"Do you think if Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, would she become a princess?"

 


"Yes, of course" Chanyeol now is the one who answered, "After she dropped her shoe, the palace guard searched for her instantly and when they found her. They rejoiced and her appearance is not that far from the appearance she's going to reveal that night if she got caught up with the time, the difference is just her torn dress from before"

 


"You guys know a lot about Disney thing huh?" They just shrugged. Tao just watched that Disney movie earlier this day because Chaerin's niece is watching it and because Chaerin took hours to prepare herself when she clearly said 'five minutes', he decided to join the little girl in watching.

 


Tao who is still not contented asked again, he's curious about their opinion. "What if you’re being stab from other people and you called for help? Like in 911 and the operator said please hold... What would you do?"

 


"I don't know, maybe call for another help?" Chanyeol answered, still have no idea where they're talking would lead.

 


"Just let that person killed you, you don't have use in this world anyway" Sehun bluntly said directly looking at Tao, as if waiting for him to throw tantrums. Tao frowned from their answers, "So what will you do?" Sehun asked anyway.

 


"I asked the murderer politely with a smile, 'stop murdering me for a second; we’re on hold" Tao smiled triumphantly as if he just won in the lottery. "I think the murderer would agree"

 


Sehun looked to Chanyeol with a puzzled face, "Why am I friends with him again?"

 


Chanyeol raised his both hands, as if surrendering "Don't ask me because even I asking that question to myself either"

 


"So" Chanyeol opened up, "I like someone nowadays"

 


"Dara?" Sehun tried to guess,

 


Chanyeol looked at him with wide eyes, "Wh-What?!"

 


"Chaerin must be a magician because every time I look at her, everyone else disappear" Tao said dreamily, staring at the wall. Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol just shook their heads because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter