Chapter Fifteen

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

 

"Here, feel my shirt" Kris took a step towards Bom as she took a step back, Bom look at him in confusion but complied eventually when she saw the eagerness on Kris's face.

 

"O- Okay" She leaned forward and using her three finger she rub it on Kris's shirt.

 

"What does it feel like?"

 

"Cotto-" Before Bom can even finish her words, Kris already cut her off.

 

"Boyfriend Material" He smiled fully as Bom all can do was hit his shoulder hard while muttering something about egoistical-bastard-so-full-of-himself.

 

That's the situation Dara witnessed when she arrived from lunch, Kris's answer escalated quickly from shirt to boyfriend material. Bom and Kris are now infront of her table, bickering..Er?.. Fighting. Well anyway, why is this two here again? Don't they have something else to do other than bothering her? And why is Kris just in his casual clothes? Dara breathe deeply and just decided to not tire her brain from finding answer to her questions.

 

"Dara!!" Bom ran towards her as she clasp Dara's hands together with her hands. Now what?

 

"Ye- Yeah?" Dara's gaze shifted from Bom to Kris and vice versa.

 

"Kris is here" Gone with the scowl evident on her face just a while ago, Bom's back to being ball of sunshine.

 

Dara gave Bom a weird look, "Ahuh, I can see that"

 

"He's here to help for Chanyeol to go home here, in South Korea, Earth!!!" Bom shouted with her arm wide open as she look at the ceiling. Dara eyed the two weirdo in front of her, they are suspicious. Seriously, I highly recommend for Kris to stop hanging out with Bom and Chanyeol, he's becoming like them; SUPER MEGA WEIRD. What are they thinking?

 

"How?"

 

Bom grins, not answering her recent question, "Where did you go? Or whom did you had lunch with?" Eh? Why the sudden change of topic?

 

"Eh?" Dara freed her hands from Bom's, "With Donghae" She answered as she slowly backing away, It's better to be in a safe distance than to face Bom's wrath for still talking to Donghae but Bommie's reaction was not what Dara's predicted.

 

Bom smiled mischieveously, "Aha!" She grins. Again.

 

Frowning, "Aha? What?"

 

This time Bom and Kris exchanged a knowing look that she suddenly felt bad having lunch with Donghae though she knew to herself that what they did was not wrong. Having lunch with Donghae was not a bad idea, right? They just.. had lunch? Before Dara can even explain what is happening to these two weird human creatures, Kris is already on the phone, calling someone.

 

At first she didn't gave him an attention and just stared at the ecstatic Bom but when Kris said the name of the person she's been missing nowadays, her full attention is into him. Fully at him. Wide eyes. Sharp ears.

 

"Park Chanyeol, my man. So, how's Beijing? Ahuh. I see. So, you're enjoying your vacation huh? Why I called? Oh. Uhm, listen I dunno how to tell you this but .." Kris paused for dramatic effect, "Dara and Donghae are now back together. Their together again. Yeol? Yeol? You in there?"

 

What? I'm back with Donghae? Since when? Why I am not informed? I was about to snatch the phone away from Kris but the guy glared at her but she won't back down without a fight. So, she did her best to reach for that damn phone but she's not blessed with height so, all she can do is glared back at him and maybe kicking his legs which incapacitate him for a moment and Dara used that moment to snatch the phone away but Bom suddenly appeared at their side while they're having this fight, Bom open her palm asking for the phone and Kris complied instantly. What the hell? Bom smiled and put the phone on speaker.

 

Bom nudge Kris who is in daze, "Yeol? You in there?" Kris said as he rub the place where Bom elbow's hit him.

 

"A-ah? Yeah, still here. Wait? What did you just say a while ago?"

 

"Dara and Donghae are back together again -Oof" Dara threw her calendar at the liar Kris, Psh!

 

Silence.

 

"Good for them" and busy tone.

 

.

 

The two weirdo gave her an apologetic with a mixture of surprise smile. A tight lips smile.

 

"Oh " Was Kris can say when he saw the hurt expression of Dara. Not in a million years they did expect that answer. They never expect it.

 

 

"Have you ever wanted to ask a question but you didn't because you know in your heart that you wouldn't be able to handle the answer?" Chanyeol asked out of nowhere as he and Baekhyun are sitting across each other in the latter's office.

 

"Of course, I did. How do you think Ha Yi and I got together?"

 

"You mean?"

 

"Let me tell you a story my friend" Baekhyun says dramatically like he's one of the narrators from some drama in TV "As you can see, my Hayi always have this blank expression which is clearly opposite with the bright expression I always have. The first time I saw her, it was during their freshmen orientation and the first thought that came to my mind was, 'That girl is scary' I think I even shuddered but then she still managed to grab my attention." Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol frowned wondering where this story going.

 

"In short, I pestered her for a year but despite doing that she always kept on turning me down on my attempts to be her man. Would you believe that? Baekhyun charm failed." Baekhyun smiled dreamily, as if he's reminiscing the past. Happy memories. Ew.

 

"Ahuh"

 

"So, one day I stopped pursuing her and decided just to leave her alone but look how fate works. We unintentionally met at a bookstore, she agreed to have a lunch with me and believe me when I say that I feel like flying that time and like what they always say.. the rest is history"

 

"The connection?"

 

"If I didn't have the courage to ask her again to be my girl though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter