Chapter Nine

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER NINE

 

 

 

Donghae just stood there and watched as the woman he believed his forever walked away with another man. He know it's his fault that she's gone in his life now, it just hurt to see her leaving. 

 


'I'm willing to be the villain, if that's the only way to protect you' I can be the bad guy just to protect yourself from hurting, I'd rather see you hate me than cry yourself to sleep just what Chanyeol told me. 

 


"Life is like a multiple choice question. Sometimes, it’s the choices that confuse you, not the question itself." Sehun said after observing Donghae's expression all throughout Chanyeol's and Dara's conversation.

 


"What do you mean?"

 


"Why did you ran away?"

 


Donghae sighed, "If I told you, you'll hate me"

 


"I hate you now hyung for doing that to noona but adding a little to that hate is not a bad idea either" Baekhyun stated as he stared at him, "So, why did you left noona?"

 


"And please don't give us that excuse of yours being not ready yet because we all know that's bull" Kris is now giving his attention in what they're going to talk about.

 


Donghae sighed whether he'll tell this or not; nothing will change anyway, "The night before our wedding day, I was anxious in my own hotel room. I don't have any idea why but maybe I'm just having the wedding jitter?" No one answered, "Dara and I planned all the things that we'll do, from the wedding up to the first year of being together, and I am happy, so happy that we will end up being together"

 


"What came wrong?"

 


"While I'm waiting at the altar and seeing she walked down the aisle, she is so pretty and her face is so bright. Her smile is captivating but when she's just steps away, the anxiousness I felt the night before suddenly rush back in...”

 


"You overthink, hyung"

 


"I don't know but when I saw her bright smile, many question suddenly flooded my mind. I ask myself if I can make her happy all throughout our wedding, If I'm enough to be her happily ever after and If I'm going to be the good husband she always dream of" Donghae drink the beer straightly.

 


"Sometimes, giving up is the best solution. It’s not actually quitting but accepting the fact that 'wasn't meant, will never be" Sehun said as Donghae decided not to talk anymore, he just smiled at them.

 


'It’s never the tears that measure the pain, sometimes it’s the fake smile just to show others we're okay.'

 

 

"Chanyeol, get off now... We're already in your floor" Dara nudged the giant leaning against the elevator wall and her, supporting his other side. Yes, they're living in the same apartment building but different floor, she's in 21st floor while he's in 19th floor. "Chanyeol...”

 


He didn’t make a move at all, 'He's really drunk?' But he didn't looked like one. Breathing deeply, she decided to just let him stay with her tonight, the giant wouldn't budge.

 


As she place him to her bed, you read it right she only have one bed because she made the extra room as her storage room where her clothes and shoes are located. He groaned a little and shifted to side, this is trouble.

 


She went to her so called storage room to retrieve a shirt for Chanyeol, like what he did; Chanyeol have his own space in her closet too where his shirt and shorts are placed. She get the shirt with derp face and a summer short, it will be awkward when she leave h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter