Chapter Twelve

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twelve

 

 

Days goes normally after  the company ball night or maybe not, Chanyeol became attentive towards Dara, Kris and Bom endless pestering one another while Minji who is always blushing like a freaking red tomato every time Sehun is within the vicinity where she is.

 

Dara arranged the documents Chanyeol need to review and sign, as soon as she’s done compiling she made her way towards the CEO office carrying the documents very carefully only to find out their CEO leisurely playing games on its phone with its feet on top of the table. Dara sighed inwardly, way to start a day..

 

Sighing deeply, “Good morning Mr. Park, here are the documents that needed your attention. I already sort it out based on its importance. Please read the contract from Kwon Group of Co-” Dara didn’t even manage to finish her words when Chanyeol interrupted her by raising its index finger; indicating for her to stop talking, “Any question Sir?”

 

Chanyeol put down his phone and halted his plan to attack the clan of the player he’s annoyed to. He faced the inquiring gaze of Dara, “How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me ‘Mr. Park’, that’s my pops who’s old and certainly not the young and handsome me”

 

Dara briefly smiled from his words, “Then how do you want me to address you?”

 

“Chanyeol, Yeollie, Channie, ChanChan..” He stopped and she have this feeling that whatever words he’s going to say would probably going to surprise her, “Chandara?”

 

He’s grinning, Oh boy, “Chanda- what?” Now, he’s smiling; he’s enjoying this.. “Did I heard you said Chandara or my mind is playing on me?”

 

“No, it’s not; you heard me right. Glad to know you have sharp ears. By the way, I heard that from someone addressing the two of us by that name, cute right?”

 

“I bet that someone name is Park Bom, Am I right Sir?” He glared at her, she sighed; defeated. “Chanyeol will do and please whatever that thing you’re thinking about ‘Chandara’ thingy, please stop”

 

Chanyeol pouted, he pouted! “Even just a couple shirt?”

 

“No”

 

“How about a picture of us together with ‘Chandara’ as caption printed on a mug?” He happily wiggled his eyebrows from his genius idea, “What do you think?”

 

“NO !!” and a not so loud bang.

 

It’s just barely 9 am and Mr. Pa- Chanyeol already managed to piss her off. Seriously? Chandara? She rolled her eyes in annoyance. Chanyeol’s humor is outstanding, never failed to amuse her.

 

The minute Dara reached her table, she let herself to freely glared at the person who created that ‘cute name’, she was about to marched towards Bom direction when the elevator ‘ding’ caught her attention and she restrained herself from producing an annoyed sound, ‘Another headache’.

 

“Hey Dar !” Her childhood friend, Jiyong greeted her with too much enthusiasm that made her winced, what’s with happy bubbles?

 

“Yongie” She sighed, Jiyong is in the office..Again. It’s been what? His 5th visit this month and if you’ll ask her then don’t bother because even I is confused on why he is always here.

 

“What brought you here?” She asked in a friendly manner, given that he’s my childhood friend but it kind of irk me when he visits because if Chanyeol saw him again, that Mr. Full-Of-Humor CEO would probably going to give her lots of task to do. Again.

 

“Uh? Inviting you to have a lunch with me?”

 

Before I could even mutter an answer, the door of the CEO opened; Chanyeol smiling face turned into annoyance in a matter of seconds when he saw Jiyong and me talking. I shifted my weight uncomfortably, Oh boy ! I can already see myself going home past our office hours. Damn, why do Chanyeol need to go out from his office anyway, he have lots of documents to review !!

 

As he approached us, I already have this guess on what he’ll going to say ..

 

“Jiyong”

 

“Chanyeol”

 

“Bom”

 

“Kris”

 

They all looked at me, “Dara” Did I forgot to mention that Kris came not long after Jiyong? How I wish I can have a normal morning, I looked at Chanyeol; “Please not about ocean again”

 

“Ocean again?” Jiyong asked who is always clueless whenever Chanyeol remind her to stay at the ocean where he is.

 

“What ocean?” Kris, who Dara have no idea why is he here again.

 

“Apparently, Chanyeol have this thing about ocean and creature in it; and according to him, he’s a dolphin while Donghae is a shark and Dara here is the only human in Chanyeol’s ocean thing” Bom explained, now I regret telling her about Chanyeol’s comparison about their life and the ocean.

 

“Cool! Then Bommie is?” Kris asked, amused by the idea.

 

“I’m a mermaid”

 

Kris scoffed, “Oh please, you’re probably a ..” Kris tapped his chin, “Aaa ..”

 

“I’m the ocean itself” Bom presented, proud with her choice.

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because I’m the reason why you’re alive”

 

“Eh?” The four of us we’re dumbfounded by Bom’s bold assumption.

 

“And I know what you are!!” Bom excitedly pointed at still surprised Kris,

 

“What?”

 

“Corals”

 

“Corals? Why?”

 

“Because corals belonged to the ocean which is absolutely ME!”

 

Dara have no idea if Bom just indirectly says that she and Kris belong to one another. The time Bom finished her weird assumption; Chanyeol, Jiyong and I are already in a safe distance from the other two who is still figuring out their role in Chanyeol’s ocean life because hearing the two bicker is like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter