Chapter Seventeen

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventeen

 

 

I can tell you Park Bom is damn serious about this make-Chanyeol-jealous-so-he-can-realize-his-feelings-towards-Dara operation. Why, you asked me? Because right in front of my apartment door is Bom and her loyal coral, Kris; grinning at me on Saturday morning, eight in the morning!! What the hell?!

 

“What are you two doing here?”

 

“We will give you tips on how to make that dolphin jealous” Kris answered with too much energy like he just took a hundred bottle of energy drink. Oh my! This is bad.

 

“Uh huh? On Saturday morning?”

 

“Eight in the morning because we have a lot of things to say. So, better listen Dara because if you missed something we’ll going to repeat it over and over again just for you to memorize every little information, pieces by pieces, bits by bits.”

 

“O..kay” Dara backed away a little, a hyper Bom and Kris is never a good news. So like what I said before, it’s better to be safe than sorry and she’ll do that now, be safe.

 

“So, first”

 

A/N: Italic words are the situation that happened after this so-called lectures. It is what Dara did. The POV is quite confusing but I know you’ll going to catch it up. Thanks :)))))

 

Bom walked back and forth in front of her and she gesture something on her hand and the next thing Dara knew, Kris is already taping something on her carnation pink paint wall. What the?! That would leave a mark! As Dara glared at the big innocent paper, she noticed that it have a summary on what Bommie is going to talk about. *sighs* this is going to be a looooooooooooong day. Help.

 

“First, Make sure he has feelings for you. Jealousy only works if the guy has feelings for you. If he's totally not interested, you'll have a very hard time making him jealous.” Bom snap her fingers, smiling “In this step, we are in a fifty-fifty situation. Why?” Dara nodded, “He may be claiming himself as your man but that doesn’t totally mean that he have feelings for you though it clearly showed that he have. Confusing, right?”

 

“Chanyeol have feelings for Dara” Kris in confidently.

 

“How so?”

 

“With his action and all. Please!! Men are being possessive if they feel threaten and that attitude can show that he have, okay?” Kris can’t totally reveal that Chanyeol admitted it. He may be an annoying friend but not distrustful. If Chanyeol said that they need to keep it as secret then he will though he planted a hint on Bom’s brain before. “Next”

 

“Second, Look your best. You should make an effort to look pretty darn cute when you know you'll see him so he'll take notice. This means you should look like a version of your best self, not that you should try to look like a celebrity or a supermodel. This one is not that hard for you, Dara”

 

Chanyeol halted his steps when he clearly saw Dee on her table, reviewing the document that he’ll need to review that day. He tilted his head realizing something is different on how Dee look. Hmm..

 

Oh, she’s wearing a make-up. Not the attention grabber thick one but moderate enough to enhanced her feature, her lips, cheek bone and even her eyes. She definitely look simply stunning. Whoa, is that even possible?

 

“Third, Let him see you having a great time. The best thing you can do is have a fantastic time without the guy that you want to make jealous. Give whatever you're doing all of your attention, and the guy will see that you really are having an amazing time -- and not thinking of him at all!”

 

Loud laughter snatched Chanyeol’s attention away from reading the papers that needed his sign. He guessed someone are having fun outside his office. He left his table and walked towards the door to find out what the noise is about. He slowly opened it and saw what the laughter was about.

 

Jiyong, Bom and Dara are all gathered at the latter’s table with chips in front of them as they laughed on whatever things that Jiyong says. Are they having a picnic here? Isn’t food not allowed in here? He was about to inform them when he realized that he’ll be having close contact with Dee, that he’ll be able to see her smiling. No! That will jeopardize his whole façade of ‘I don’t deserve you’ thing, he just closed the door very carefully failing to notice the grin that appeared on Bom’s face

 

“Fourth, Stay busy. It shows that you're going on with your life and having a better time without him. Even if this technique fails to inspire jealousy in the guy, you'll be better off. If you don't stay busy, you'll spend all of your time obsessing over the guy and he'll be able to tell. You just need to be occupy always”

 

“Dee, this is the papers that you need”

 

Dara tear her attention away from the computer where she’s busy checking the reports for any typographical error and look up at their CEO, frowning. “Uh sir? This is due till the next couple of days. Are you sure you're already done reading and analyzing the content of this papers?”

 

Chanyeol nodded, eager. He inwardly cursed himself for being obvious in catching her attention. Dee was busy the whole day that he barely see her going in in his office.

 

“BUT, Don't try to make him jealous for too long if your goal is to date him. If you want to make a guy jealous because you actually like him and think this ploy will get his attention, then know your limits. A little bit of flirtation and jealousy-making is fine, at first, but if you take it too far, then the guy may think you're not interested, not a nice person, or the kind of girl who gets with every guy.” Bom nodded with her words, “Once you and the guy begin to make a real connection, you can minimize the jealousy antics. Get it?”

 

WHAT THE HELL?! Is all Dara can think now. This all agenda is tiresome. “Do I really need to do all that?”

 

“Of course” Bom slam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter