Chapter One

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter One

 

 

Dara now is in full force to use her so called ‘ninja’ skills just to escape from this pad where she awakens at. She doesn’t have any idea where the hell is she and why is she wearing an oversized shirt with a derp face on it. Seriously? A derp face? You’ve got to be kidding me.


The pad is so cool, the furniture is no joke. They are all expensive and too manly? Back to her thoughts, why is she wearing this weird printed shirt? And who wore this to her? OMG. I’ve been abused. Dara breathe deeply and try to calm herself down, she walked around the pad and started to search for the closet of the owner.


A walk in closet? Is this guy the CEO of Park’s incorporated? The largest corporation in Korea that earns billions of dollars each year? Gee. She grab one of the summer shorts and wears it, she’s now back with being ninja. She silently walked towards the door when she heard something inside the bathroom as she passed by, someone is taking a shower.


Oh, it’s off now. OMG. OMG. She immediately ran towards the door and anxiously opens it. The moment she walked out, the time the bathroom door opens.


Dara breathe deeply. Woo! She almost got a heart attack there. Now that she’s outside the 'abuser’s' pad, she normally walked towards the elevator earning a different stare coming from the people around her. Well, who wouldn't look at her if she looks like a sticks that have clothes hanging on her? She looked like some thug from the streets.


“Yo!” She greeted the guard as she walked out. Now, she’s finally free. She hail a cab and gave her address to the cab driver, she’s going to let Bommie pay for her fare.

 

“Why are you not crying?”


“That will take me nowhere so instead of bawling my eyes out in my room, I’m just going to go to work and keep myself busy and beside the CEO is going to introduce our new CEO so as an executive secretary, I need to be there when that time comes" Bommie just rolled her eyes because she only asked why she's not crying yet she got millions of words from her friend.


“I just asked you why you’re not crying and you started to blabber lots of words. Gee…”


Bom and her is working in the same company; "Park's incorporated", she’s the CEO Executive Secretary while Bom is the head of the Advertisement Department. They’ve been working here for five years now and both of them are happy and contented.

 


Chanyeol

 

He’s all dressed up when he decided to pay her ‘guest’ a visit whom is probably still sleeping in his guest room. He sneakily open the door and found nothing. Eh?  Where did that groom less go? He just left her here last night after he changed her clothes.

 

 

Last Night..

 

Chanyeol is on his way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter