Chapter9

My first kiss and first LOVE?

After the party last night,I promised myself not to attend those exo's party again..

Well,they're really awesome but last night was a blast.

After I cameback from the toilet,My eyes widen..I didnt expect that they invited a lot,when I came with my brother,theres only maybe 30 people inside,But afterwards,Its like they invite thousands of people,I can't deny though,they are really rich..

 

 

I quickly grab my towel and rush to my cabinet,I have to be early,I dont know why but I just felt it,when I woke up..

 

After bidding my goodbyes to my family,I rode my bicycle to school..

 

Since its pretty early,I didnt go to my classroom,Instead I go to that place..

 

hmm..the morning breeze,I like it..

I lay down to the green and pretty grasses.I close my eyes and reminisce the days when we used to lay and relax or play here..Our secret place..

 

I smiled by the memories we shared together,little did I know my tears starts falling down.

I miss him,I hope God would bring him back,but I know he wouldn't.

 

All of those people there,why would it had to be him?..Its not like I'm selfish but..whatever...

 

I stand up and took out our picture,the picture that I cant let go..

I still love him,"I still love you.."I accidentally let those words slipped from my mouth,Like someones here though.. 

 

Please,please,please..let me move on..

 

I fished my phone from the pocket of my blazer..I look at myself I sighed and wiped those useless tears..I just cant cry again..I want to move on..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As Seohyun walked away the garden,little did she know the young lad watch her from the beginning.When she laid on the soft grassess,when she took that mysterious photo,when she spoke those clear words,and when she wiped her tears..

 

The young lad frowned..

"Youre really interesting Seohyun-shii.."He whisphered and continue to sleep.. 

 

 

 

 

A/N:annyeong!!miss me?Lol..

If youre confused right now,I will explain to you..Okay,based on my title"My first kiss and My first LOVE"actually its for Luhan,but also he's Seohyun's first kiss..get it?

Can you guess whose that person is,is He a ex-boyfriend,a relative or a friend?

Btw,sorry for not updating that much,I'm just focusing on my studies..

Bye chingus love u~muahh:3