Chapter6

My first kiss and first LOVE?

After I got home from my job..uhmm..yes I have a job..just a simple waitress..okay..

"Seohyun,Kyungsoo called me that youre going to eat dinner with them?"my mom asked me while waving her *greatest* spatula..

I nod and ran upstairs..I quickly grab my

favorite black t-shirt and my simple jeans.

I brushed my teeth and my hair..

I quickly ran to the kitchen and found my brother playing with his oh-so-awesome phone,yeah right..

"bye mom,I really have to go"I kissed her cheek and about to go but..

"Noona,can I come?"I turn my head slowly to him and raised my eyebrow..

"and why do you think I would let you?"I Crossed my arms and smirk..

while I'm smirking my mom smack the back of my head..

"aisshh..mom!!"I pout..

"tskk..just let your brother go,okay?"she

glared at me..

"but mom.."I whined and do some puppy eyes..

"eww..youre gross noona.."aisshh,that punk again..I glared at him and he stuck out his tongue to me..

"Seohyun,Can you just let your brother enjoy with his favorite noona?"yeah,right..pshh..Again,I slowly look at my brother whos nodding his head like a kid..aisshh..

"okay,I give up"I raised my two hands and smiled fakely..

"yehet!!"I rolled my eyes at him..

"yahh..thats my line.."

"ani..Its not yours because its sehun hyungs line,Wait for me okay"Then he ran upstairs,geez that kid..

I sit down and play with his phone..

"seohyun,take care of your brother okay?"my mom asked me seriouslyyyy..

I nod,then a genius idea came to me..I smirk and put his phone on my pocket,Then I hide outside,so when he opens the door he would be shock..hehe..

After a minute,I can hear them talking..

When he opened the door..

"BOO!!!!"hahaha..If only you can see his face..hahahah...so priceless..

"aisshh..Noona!!"he pout..ohh thats cute..I quickly take a photo of him pouting(ofcourse I used my phone,I wont give his phone back.haha)haha..My followers would like this....

"kyeoptaa"I squealed..

"NOONA!!,I'm manly not cute!!"I bit my lower lip to stop from laughing even harder..

"arrasso"I hooked his head..

"Mom!!where going!!"I shout while

hooking his head..

"okay be careful,I will tell your father and sister where you going,Ohh btw,maybe you can find some boyfriend in there too.."my mom teasingly smiled at me..geez..

"mom,I told you I wont fall in love.."I frown..

"Aishh..Arrasso..Go now,and keep an eye on your brother"she waved..and go inside..

When shes inside I smirk at my brother while I'm still hooking his head..

"you heard that,okay..means you cant get away from me,young boy"I drag him and smirk widely..hahahaha..

"aishh,arasso noona,But can you let go of me now"he pat my hand..I

let go of him..

"Lets go"I happily skipped..and thought of this beautiful night to begin..(inserts evil laugh,hahahahaha..).