Chapter18

My first kiss and first LOVE?

The young lad closed his door with a loud bang that made them widen their eyes.

Its the first time they seen him like this.Out of control.

Flashback

"Son,Glad You're here."he glared at his father who he didnt seen for ages.

"What do you want?"he lazily asked.

"Well,since youre old enough.We agreed to have you on a araggend marriage with the daughter of Mr.Lee."He widen his eyes and stood up.

"What do you mean??..Are you ing kidding me?."His mother glared at him and gestured him to calm down.

"watch your mouth Luhan.."

"I dont care..You guys are unbelievable,After those years that I suffered by my OWN SELF,You had some guts to arranged marriage to a girl that I dont ing know who..."He yelled.

They sighed and stare at him."I dont know what happened to you Luhan,but you should obey us."His mother calmly said.

"B-But,I love someone..And I wont let her go.I'll take care of her,not like you who ing giving me some headaches."He glared at him again that made them flinched.

He start walking towards his room and closed it with a bang.

"Tsk.You really dont understand him"The couple stare at her and sighed."We dont have choice moth-"

"No you do have,but you didnt choose it."