Chapter20

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Yay!Double update.

"Oppa,you have to go home now."she kissed his cheeks and wave at him."But I want to stay with you."She flicked his forehead and pout teasingly"Go.You'll see me tomorrow,though."He nodded and obeyed his strict girlfriend.

 

"Ohh,Youre home already?How's Seohyun?"His grandma welcomed him with teasing smile."She's okay,her family is so fun to be with."

"You know what,I really dont like the arranged marriage your parents decided to you.But they are really stubborn,I'm sorry."

"Its okay grandma,Atleast you tried."

"Does she know?"He halted himself from drinking and looked down.

"Ani.She doesn't know yet.And I dont want her to know,I wont let her be hurt,Especially by me."

Her wrinkled hand rest in his shoulder and rubbed it."Be strong,I'm just here supporting you two.""Thanks"Thats the only word came

out from his mouth.

 

 

"Oppa~"His frown turned a smile."Lets go"

The two talked sweetly while walking towards their school."What do you think would be their reactions upon hearing our relationship?"

"I dont know,maybe shock"The two smiled at each other for a second.

 

"Wow,Really.You two are couple now?"

"Yes"They linked their arms as a proof.

All of them congratulates the couple.

 

While walking Luhan accidentally bumped to a girl wearing cute clothes."Sorry"He coldly said and walked towards his house.

"Wow,He's so handsome.I hope my fiance is like him."She fanned her self and smiled widely.

"Miss Irene,come in now.We have to go home."

"Neh,Mr.Choi."the girl with pink highlight at end of hair walked towards her black car.

 

 

"Hmm..Class we have a new student.Please introduce your self."The teacher smiled warmly at her.

"Ahh.neh.Annyeong,I'm Lee Irene-Imnida.Im 17 years old.I hope you'll be my friends."he bowed down and looked at her new classmates.To her suprise she saw him again."Wah,I'm his classmate.Yess."She thought.

"You may take your seat,Uhmm.You'll be sitting here infront.Since,Miss Oh moved from other school."She nodded in disappointment because she cant sit with him.

 

"Annyeong,I'm Seohyun,And I'm 16 yrs.old.Hi,Unnie."She blinked at girl infront of her.Accepting her hand,Irene found her cute when she's smiling.

Just then,his arm s to her shoulder."Lets go now,I'm starving already."She punch him in cheast."Cant you see I'm having a talk in here."

He looked at Irene,but to her disappointment,He gave her a cold stare.She noticed too,the way he look at Seohyun,Its so caring."Were going now Irene unnie.Bye~See you."She felt hurt when she saw them locking their arms together."Theyre not a couple,okay.So just calm down."being stubborn too,she told her self.