Chapter22

My first kiss and first LOVE?

The two bodies hugged each other tightly as the sun shone brightly at their angelic faces.

The small one stirred from her deep sleep and unconsciously opened her eyes slowly.The warm she's hugging made her frown and raised her head.

A smile crept on her face when the face she wanted to see each day is the first she saw after she woke up.

Her index finger caresses his soft and milky skin."Why did the God made you so perfect?"she commented and slowly leaning closer to his face.

Her lips is so eager to kiss him.Not to her own self,She leaned much closer to him and slowly her lips touched his.

When the kiss satisfied her,she began to parted her lips from him.But to her shock,his lips responed to her and slowly making it more passionate.

Her small fists pushed his chest   away."Oppa!"She whined and sit up..

"Wae?You're the one who started it."His innocence made her give up and smiled dearly at him.

"Good morning."She said and started to pull of the soft blanket away from her body.Slowly,her body stand up and ready to open her old-fashioned cabinet.

"Why you waked up early?Its not that we have class today."

"I'm going somewhere today."She said and didnt glance at him.

"Where?"He questioned her in a gentle way,afraid to make her angry. 

"Just somewhere.If you wanna come,then better stand up there and should go home now."She picked her undergarments,Plain black T-shirt and a faded denim jeans.She also picked  black converse,so she can walk comfortably.

 

Staring at her looked,Seohyun nods as satisfaction for her self."Hmm.Should I put my hair in a ponytail,bun or just leave it down?"

Decided to made it a bun,Seohyun picked up her bag and phone.

 And leave her neat room.

 

"Seohyun-ah,where are you going?"Her mother raised her eyebrow and looked at her daughter from head to toe.

"Meeting my friend mom.Dont worry,Oppa will go with me."After hearing oppa,Her mother giggled a little and let her go out.She doesnt know why does that boy made her comfortable for her daughter.

 

"Café?"A small frown formed from Luhans face and stopped his engine.

"Just come in and dont you dare to complain."He sigh and smiled at his cute girlfriend."Arraso."

 

 

"Ohh,Unnie."The girl that sitting from the back turned her head and waved her hand for the smiling girl.Her hand automatically stopped when the lad showed his self wearing his common blank face.She gulped and looked away.