Chapter3

My first kiss and first LOVE?

And hes getting closer and closer...

I push his face away and stand up..

"Yah..what are you saying..huh??..maybe youre just daydreaming"I pretend to dust my self..and him,smirking at me..

Before he could open his mouth,I quickly rush away from him and go to my next class(even though the bell didnt ring yet)

I pant heavily before I sit

"gosh!!.I thought I was going to die"I muttered..Thankfully,Im alone here and no one can disturb me from my sleep..hehe..

 

but before I could close my eyes..That stupid bell rings..Ughh..aishh..T_T..That punk,Aishh..ughh!!This is all his fault..

 

 

after class..

"So my seobaby,lets hang out now"chorong unnie throw her arm on me.

"ok--"ohh..Unnie's calling me?hmm,I know she dont need some money,right?hmm?

"seohyun unnie,wont you answer your phone?"ohh..right.."excuse me guys"I excused myself..

"ohh,unnie.Wae?something wrong?"

"seohyun-ah,can you come to this ----- cafe?"hmm..weird..

"ahh..wae?un--"what the,she hung up?..aishh..hmm I cant hang out with my friends again..

"Wae?Hmm.Seohyun-ah,wae?"

"ahh..I'm sorry guys I cant hang out with you today"I sigh,I wave to them and go to that store..

 

hmm?Is this it?..haha..yehet,a bubble tea cafe..hehehe..

 

"Where is she?"I whispered,Ohh..there she is..

"unnie,can I buy something to eat first?"I

ask her before I could sit..

"okay,my treat"huh??Did I hear it right??I look at her suspiciously..

"what?you should be lucky cuz Im going to treat you"ohh..okay..

 

I happily eat my food and drink my bubble tea..I'm so hungry.

While her staring at me,smiling like a creep..

I stop eating and stare at her with frown..

"ahh wae?.."She shook her head and still smile like a creep..

"just continue on eating"I shrugged and eat again..

"yahh..eat slowly,you look like a pig"I gulp hardly..and press my lips tightly

"I'm hungry okay and I'm not a pig"

"really??and why are you so hugry?"

"I didnt eat a lot in my lunch time"She scoff..

"Yeah,right..uhmm.I'm going to the washroom"I nod,without looking at her..and guess what did she did..She JUST hit my head.

"Aishh,Unnie"

 

While I'm drinking my bubble tea,I look around and my eyes got widen when..That punk come in with 11 guys?..wow so many..

When he look directly at me,I quickly hide under the table..

"yah,whats your problem?"

"ahh..ani..Im just picking my phone.."I smiled  awkwardly..When I stand up,my head bump into the table..awww

"Ouch"before my dearest sister  could help me,well,she just laugh at me.-_- what a great sister I have..

"yah,lets go now,I already buy our dinner tonight"I stand up and dust myself..

"Thank you for laughing at me"I sarcastically say while grabbing my bag and bubble tea..

"ohh..unnie,wait..."

"what?"

"let me borrow your card"she frown,but in the end she gave her card..

I quickly grab it and skip my way towards the counter..

"Uhmm,can I buy two chocolate and one strawberry flavour?"

 

"Lets go"I'm about to come out but she grab my bagpack and raise her eyebrows.

"what?"she gesture me to give her something..hmm?I frown

"my card"ohh right..I put it on her palm

"Lets go"but she grab my bagpack again,I sigh.

"what?"

"what did you buy?"

"I buy 2 chocolate and one strawberry bubble teas"I showed her the bubbleteas..

"lets go"then again she grab my bagpack again,Haizz.

"what now unnie?"I blankly ask.

"why did you buy a lot?"I sigh..

"this one chocolate is for that punk I mean Iljoon,and this strawberry and the other chocolate is mine"I smiled widely.

"pshh..lets go home now"Thank god where going home now,But before I could go out again she grab my bagpack again..

"I'm older than you,so mean I'm first"aishh..jinjja??

I just smiled fakely and gesture her to go out like I'm her butler..Pshh..

 

After that,those two lovely sisters came home while bickering with each other..Little did they know,12 pairs of eyes are staring at them from the start..