Chapter5

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Seohyun's pov

"We're home!!"I yelled like I didnt go home for years,haha..I'm just happy,I dont know why though..

When I stepped on my door,I look at left and right,Hmm?..weird..Actually,My punk brother would do some prank for me..geez that punk..

After I changed my uniform into my pajamas,I skip my way to the kitchen..

"Noona!"that punk sit Infront of me..

"what do you want punk?"I glared at

him..he pout,pshh..I know what he want..

"here,You should be lucky that I brought bubble tea for you"I hand him the bubble tea,but him being a punk..He just stick out his tongue to me.geez..

"Seohyun"My god mom is here..

"as your punishment,Youre going to wash the dishes tonight.."Sigh..

"okay"I lazly stand up and wash my hands...I  loudly gasp..

"Iljoon!!!!!!"

"Seohyun-ah,whats the problem?"Unnie asked me worriedly,I showed her my hands that are clasped together..

"ohh,wae?"I sob like a child..

"Unnie,that punk mix glue with the liquid soap."

"Iljoon!!"My mom arrives and call that punk..huh??Just wait you punk..

"tsk..You two,youre really giving me headaches..geez"

"You,since youre pranking your noona,Youre the one whos going to wash the dishes

tonight"yehet!!!In yo face punk!!

"but omma"haha his face is so priceless..

"But,Omma..huhu..Eat that punk"I mocked him and follow my mom..

Thank god,my mom is really my hero.

"Lets eat now"

 

While i'm sleeping peacefully,I know that someones laying beside me..

I open my eyes,slowly and..

"ahhhhhhh....."I quickly get off my bed and go to the kitchen..

"Omma,Iljoon's putting some dead rat beside me"geez that punk..

"Iljoon!!"

He comes down while laughing his off,and his carrying that dead rat..

"Iljoon,can you stop pranking your noona?"

"Chill,mom.Its just a fake rat.I dont know that shes so girly to scream like that"and he laugh again..Geez.I stomped my way to him and pinch his ear..

"stop laughing you punk"I hurriedly go to my room and lock it,And go inside my bathroom and change..

 

 

"My Seobaby"Rong mama hug me tightly..

"U-Unnie,I cant breath"I tried pull my self.

"whats wrong my baby,why do you look like a zombie today?"

"My Brother prank me this morning"I blankly say and Walk like a zombie..

"tsk.tsk.That punk seriously,Ohh btw youre free later?"later?Hmm?

"no,I have job later,Sorry"I heard that she sigh,how I wish I can hang out with you guys.But I dont have choice..

 

Since I'm alone here In our classroom,I can sleep.I really love to sleep..

 

But the problem is,I cant sleep.

haizz..I put on my head phones and start to play my favorite songs..

I hummed,Its really great to listen in songs..

I stare Outside and I heard a bang sound.

I look away from the window and look where that sound came from..

well,at first,I thought It was important,But seeing Luhan throwing his bag on the table.I stare at him and raised my eyebrows..

"what youre staring at?"geez..why so cold?

"Whatever"I shook my head and turn to the window again..

I feel that hes sitting beside me and stare at me..

"what?"I glared at him and crossed my arms.

He shrugged,and look away..really?whats wrong with this guy..

 

 

lunch time

While i'm walking to the cafeteria,Someone's patting my shoulder.

I turned around..

"Noona"Kyungsoo?I frown.

"uhmm,can you have a dinner with us tonight?"okay,I know this guys when they are asking me to dinner with them

"new member,huh?"I smiled at him.

"ahh-ahh,Neh.."I nod 

"but I have to ask my parents?"I bit my lower lip to prevent me from smiling,Its just that hes so cute when hes shy..

"ahh..Actually we already asked aunty and uncle,So-So,you cant worry about

it"You heard it right,Actually my parents and their parents are high school friends before,so...yeah..

"I hope,I mean we hope you can come!"he bowed at me and he hurriedly walk away,Pshh..how cute..before he could go that far I yelled..

"make sure that you cook some delicious foods okay?"He turned and I wave at him before I could go to cafeteria..