Chapter16

My first kiss and first LOVE?

"Why are you crying?"Those words casually slipped from his mouth that made him regret what he said.

"Ani...i'm okay"She blankly stare at the floor."Come on,Just say it"He turned her and let her faced him."I dont know...i-it hurts."She choked on her own words,and her tears falls again.

"Whatever,If you wont tell,then I'll go"he stand up.

When hes about to open the door,her words stopped him."The promises,the flowers,The gifts,the hugs,And the love...did he forgot about those things?"She choked and tried not to cry again.He turned his head and sigh."What are you talking about?"He softly spoke the thoughts he had in mind.

"He's a lier...Does he really loved me?..Or just played with my heart?"She whispered.

He decided to sit beside her again."I-It really hurts..."She cried hardly.

His heart broke when he saw her,he gently put her head into his shoulder and he slowly wraps his arms to her waist."Shh..Just tell me everything,maybe I can help."

"Yonghwa oppa..He cheated on me..I t -thought his dead..but,hes still alive..his laughing with his wife now..leaving me behind,I kept on longing for him....How jerk he is..I hate him.."she punched her lap,but he stopped her."Stop hurting you self!"He hold her hands firmly.

"How could he do that?..I really hate him.."She screamed again."I thought..on that day when he said goodbye..I thought his dead..why did he lied to me??Why did he lied Luhan?"she looked at his eyes."I dont know Seohyun,I really dont know"He sadly answered her question.

 

 

"Here."He hand her a coffee and sit beside her."Thank you"she mubbled.

"You know what..You should move on..and forget about that jerk."he sippped his coffee and glanced at her.

"Thanks..really..Thank you"she smiled at him.