Chapter25

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Hey guyss!!Sorry for not updating.My school is torturing me,Lol,Joke.I'm really busy because I got a lot of work to do.

So I hope you're not angry.Luv ya!!

 

Other's pov

Its been a couple of days since I know him.Luhan,my crush is also my fiancé."But Seohyun."I sigh again.

I wish I met him first.I wish I was the one who make him happy,but...

"Irene honey?"My mom's voice woke me from my thoughts."Yes mom,you need something?"

"We have dinner tonight."I know this,Its a dinner again but his not there."Okay."

Sigh,I wish he'll be there.

Luhan's pov

Now what?..I should have came to Seohyun,not in this stupid dinner.If only they said that theyll having this damn dinner I shouldn't have go out from My room.

"So..Luhan you finally came."That old man again.

"Yeah."I shortly said and I want to finish my dinner fastily.

After I finished my dinner I stand up and ready to go out,but that damn girl stopped me."Can we talk?"

"why would I talk to you?"I coldly reply."Luhan look,I know you have a girlfriend and I dont want to break you too."

"So?Whats your point?"She sighed,Tsk."Youre wasting my time Miss."I walked out and didnt take a glance at her.

 

At school.

She smiled brightly at his back."Oppa!"He smiled at her too and hugged her."Lets go."

The two walked together to their school.

Luhan was walking towards the bathroom while humming.Someone stopped him."Luhan can we talk?"

He groaned and gave her death glare."Whats really your problem?"

"I want you to stop meeting her,Luhan.Or both of us will be in a big problem."He rolled his eyes.

"You cant stop me,I love her.Now get out the way."He shoved her but she hold his hand."Luhan,I'm your fiancée ,can you just talk to me longer?"

Bang!The two turned their heads at the sound,and shock covered their faces."F-Fiancee?"Her tears are falling already."Seohyun thats not what you think."He runned to her and hugged her.

"Please Luhan let me go."She pushed him and runned outside."Look what you did,you desperate woman."

He glared at her and run to find the one he love.The words was hurting for her,but she cant blame him.It was her fault after all.