Chapter11

My first kiss and first LOVE?

"Luhan hyung,have you gone crazy?"D.O ask me with his creepy eyes again..geez...

"well..It's not his fault though,hes just a transferee.."Kris sigh and held on D.O's shoulder..what's wrong with them..

"okay..Actually,Noona had a boyfriend before..He's Jung Yonghwa..he's a basketball player...

When the first day she transfered here..She accidentaly laid her eyes on him and fall for him..after a couple of months,They got closer and closer..Until they confessed their feelings,They were happy but one day..

Yonghwa hyung..Got on an accident..The bus his riding got crashed..since its raining heavily..

Noona got shocked and quickly go to the hospital but she got only 2 mins. To talk with him before he die..

We didnt know what they talked about on that day..But we know that she's really hurt..She even cried for days..

we tried to make her moved on..And luckily we succeed..And yeah thats the whole story.."Kai sighed..

"So dont try to remind her about past,If you did she would cry a bucket.."Baekhyun warned me but not in a mean way.. 

"Ohh.."that's only slipped on my mouth..I didnt know her cruel past...

Poor her..

 

 

Seohyun's pov

"unnie"I yelled and raised the box I bought..

"Hmm..what's this..food?"she smiled brightly and open the box..

"wahh..Chicken feet...aww..I love you Seobaby"She hugged me and I chuckled..

"I know"she pulled away and gives her attention on the food I gave her..That's her favorite though..

Since I dont want to eat I just grab a glass of juice..and read my unfinished book..

"Seohyun-ah,dont you want to eat?"She hand me the chicken feet but I shook my head..It's just that I'm not hugry..

"No thanks..i'm okay with this juice.."I smiled at her and back on reading my  book.

"You still think of him,dont you?"Out of nowhere unnie asked without looking at me..

I glance at her and sigh.."Yeah..sometimes"I smile weakly while I flip the page..

"you should find a new one"I sigh again and close my eyes..

"I don't know unnie..I still cant get over it.."I can feel that my eyes are getting watery...I know,I still love him..