Chapter2

My first kiss and first LOVE?

OH.MY.GOSH!!!

Him??..no.no.no.I slap myself many times but his getting closer and closer..My jaw dropped when he sit beside me..

I keep staring at him,my mouth is wide open..I think i'm going crazy..

Then he turn his head.Oh no!!I'm so dead!!Should I punch him??.oh no Seohyun,you cant.Just stay calm..But how can I stay calm when he close my...mouth?

"Close your mouth,or else you would taste how bad fly is."ohh..Its just me or hes really cold..gosh!!I hope he didnt remember me...

 

yehet!!Its lunch time,ohh im so hungry..

I walk to the cafeteria happily,But in a moment...

"kyahh!!They are so handsome.."

"oppa,be with me!!"

"ahh..so cute"

Aishh!!Those girls again..haizz..Now who are they talking about?

"whatever"I mumbled and continue to go the cafeteria..

 

I didnt eat alot,I dont know why but I lose my appetite now.I just watch those friends of mine are talking nonstop..geez..tskk.Im thankful that Im not a gossip girl..

"Seohyun unnie,why so quiet today?"Minah ask me.

"huh?..ahh..I dont know"chorong unnie look at me like she want to eat me..ohh Btw,yes shes my unnie but just months older than me..sometimes I wont call her unnie because it a bit awkward for me,but she would glare at me so I dont have a choice..

While minah,IU,And the rest of Apink,well except for chorong unnie,they are all my dongsaeng..Actually,Sojin Unnie,Jihae unnie are our friends too,But they already graduated and became professionals with their job..and yura and hyeri are also my dongsaeng,but they study abroad so we just hangout by skype..

 

Okay back to this story..while they keep on gossiping,I think I cant stand this anymore.So I stand up and before I excused myself Rong mama,Ohh.yes I named her rong mama,but She told me that im just the only one who can call her that name,lucky right?and Because of that she named me Seobaby too..Maybe because Im cute?>.<..okay so before I can go away,She quickly look at me.

"Where do you think youre going young lady?"woah,she act like mom.

"ohh.me??..I forgot that I have something to do..hehe..sorry I have to go"I bow to them..but Rong mama still staring at me suspiciously.

"Okay,ahh Chorong unnie,you know what our teacher accidentally ripped my assignment" IU wink at me,Shes really my savior.

I mouthed her a thank you and

I quickly run away..woh..I really owe her..

I owe her alot,since she would say something when rong mama ask me some questions like a mom..It feels like shes my mother in this school,Thats why I named her rong mama..:)..But,Haizz..Its just that shes really like my mother,you know why because when Im just going to the washroom,She would grab my wrist and ask me if Where would Im planning to go or Are you planning to meet your boyfriend?(even though I dont have one,and I dont care..peace) .But thanks for IU my angel keeps telling something to rong mama to distract her..

 

 

back to where I saying..I quickly run to go to the garden..I want to sleep..

I sit on one of the trees in there,actually theres a lot..

after I sit,I plugged my earphones not that loud,so I can hear the bell rings when our lunch is over and I close my eyes..But before I could go to my dreamland..

"Isnt it wrong for you to sleep in here"Great just great..a talking tree..

"Shut up tree,Im sleeping here"I dont know what im saying now,Im talking to a tree?..I think I should sleep..

Then a couple of seconds,I can feel that someones jump in front of me..I slowly open my eyes and wide it quickly..

"y-you scared me.,"I hug myself and look at him in horror..before I could stand up he stare at me with those cold eyes of his and his stupid smirk..Goshh!!...

"what?"I frown.And hes getting closer and closer..

"Remember me?"I gasp and my eyes are wide open now..Lord,Please help me..I dont want to die!!!..