Chapter15

My first kiss and first LOVE?

A/N:

Yay!!,Our exam is over....got to update right now:)

___________________________________

She frown and crossed her arms together.He glanced at her and sighed.

"Stop frowning.."He said;still concentrating on the road."Tskk..You bastard..cant you just let me by my self?"She pinch his waist that almost made him lose control."Yah..Can you just stay still..aishh..You almost killed us"He glared at her and concentrate at the road.She pout and looked away.

 

"Yahh,.Stupid girl..Wake up,"She slowly open her eyes.Staring directly at her eyes,Luhan felt something inside him.

He widen his eyes at the small inch awal their faces are.He quickly back off and rubbed his nape.The oblivious girl rubbed her eyes."Oh!We're here already?"She unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door.

 

"Thanks."she said shortly."Pshh..Just and hour ago you kept annoying me now your thanking me?"he mubbled. 

"Bye~"she waved and skip towards their house.But she halted and turned around."What?"he asked.

"I forgot about the hairpin that halmoni gave to me."She said and opened the door."Here you are"She whispered and closed the door.

"Why did she gaved you that?"He frown a little and Eyed the hairpin."None of your business"She  smirked and waved again,but this time before she turn,she peck on his cheek.

Realizing what she did,Seohyun quickly turned around and fasten her pace.

"What was that for?"Luhan whispered to his self,He didnt know that she'll have courage to kiss his cheek.

Even though they already kissed,the two feels like its their first kiss.

 

Luhan walked towards the empty hall,not looking at the empty room.The teacher told him to wait for papers he had to do,so he did really wait.

While walking at the side of an abandoned room.He heard sobs.Out of his curiosity,he opened the door and found a girl resting her head on her arms.

She looked up,feeling the presence beside her."What youre doing here?"She asked and wiped her tears."You,what youre doing here too?"He asked her back."Dont answer me a question.She sniffed and stand up.But a hand stoped her."I know,I'm cold.But...But you can tell me your problems."She

looked at the hand that holding hers.Tears threaten to fall again.

Giving him a fake smile,She turned around and started to walk."No"He grabbed her hand again."Come on,I wont judge you."She looked at him and cried."I dont know!!"she raised her voice that made him flinched."I dont know!!!"she whispered and shook her head.

Hurt can be seen on her eyes.The cheerful Seohyun is now crying hard.

Seeing her in that state,a knife stabbed Luhan's heart.Without him noticing his heart aches everytime he saw her like this.His arms moved on their own and hug her.

"Shh..I'm here now.."He hushed her and run his fingers to her hair.He tighten the hug and he feel like protecting her.