Chapter21

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Its already dark when Luhan got home.

"Where have you been young boy?"His father already asked him after he closed the door.

"Why do you care?You dont even care about my feelings though."He spatted back and ready to open his room.

 

"Since you havent met your fiancee.Tomorrow,You have to date her."He stopped himself from eating and glared at his mother."Cant you understand?I have a girlfriend."He coldly replied and slowly munch his food.

"Then break up with her,Its so easy."Thats it,They already reached his limit.He stand up and glared at them."You guys are pathetic.I wont do what you would say.I even love her more than you."His mother gasp from what she had heard.

He walked out from their house and drive his way towards her.

"Hon,C-Can you believe what he just said?"His mother covered her face with her trembling hands.It hurts them a lot hearing those words.

"Dont worry,I'm going to tell his girlfriend-"He was cut off.

"Dont you dare tell his girlfriend,If you want your son to love you."The couple stare at her and sigh.

 

"Seohyun-ah."He hugged her as tightly as he can."O-Oppa."

He stopped him self from crashing her body.

"Can I sleep here?"

"O-Okay,but you have to ask my parents first."She pointed her index finger to him and made him chuckled.

"I already did."

"Really?They just let you?"She widen her eyes and shook her head.

He kissed her head and hugged her tightly."Goodnight my angel"

"Goodnight oppa."