Chapter1

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Seohyun's pov:)

"Seohyun,I love you so much"huh!!He-he love me?.."my love come with me"his-his..omg!!..but why isnt he looking at me?..Aishh,shut up seohyun.Let's just say this is my luck,come with him seohyun"ok---"

"SEO JOOHYUN!!"huh!!.why do I heard my mothers voice...

"yahh..wake up"

"Mom!!..ahh..stop it"I rub my waist,huhu poor me.Why do she keeps pinching my waist?...aissh.."wae,what do you want?"aishh,why did she wake me,huhu,my prince charming please comeback..I tried to sleep again,but she pinch my waist again.."ahh..arrasso.."geez-_-

"yah wake up now..or else youre going to be late"Late..wait..Its monday..and Its freaking 7:00 am..Omg!!My class start at 8:00..I quickly grab my towel and uniform before going to the bathroom..I should use my super power right now..power speed~lol Im just kidding..

 

 

"why are you in hurry dongsaeng-ahh?"my unnie ask me.

"ahh..unnie..good morning"I smiled at her and grab a toast..I dont have enough time you know..but before I can go out.A leg appeared in front of me,blocking my way..

"ohh..mom,wae?"geez..she's glaring..seohyun what did you do?"yah..did you forget your job today"..job?

"what job?"I innocently ask,well Im innocent though,right?

"pabo..You have to wash the dishes remember?"she flicked my forehead..

"But I'm going to be late,you know that my school is far from here.."ouchh..my forehead..I rub it,so the pain will go away..

"No,no,no young lady.Its your responsibility every morning,and Its your fault for not waking early"now its my fault..haizz!!

"but mom,you havent eat yet.."she glare at me again,gosh..If only the glare can kill,I think I'm dead right now..hmm..I have an idea..While she's busy cleaning the table,I quickly open the door and rush out..hehe..But its not the end yet..she's following me..aigoo seohyun..youre dead..

"yah!!comeback here,.you"omo she's getting closer..

ohh perfect timing,I quickly turn right then turn left then turn right then turn left again..hehe..Im a genuis,I keep running..well just incase..

ouch~oh my head hurts..Hmm..what with my

lips..I open my eyes and..ahh!!!!!!!!

I quickly got off from him..gosh this is embarrassing.."sorry,,sorry"I quickly bow to him..well atleast his not an ajhushi..I turn around and about to walk away but a hand hold my wrist and pin me in the wall..now my back hurts~

 

"Do you think you can go away that easily after kissing me?"ohh..

"I dont know"I just shrug I dont care what his talking about..

before he could do anything I quickly push him and dust my self"sorry..again"

"yah!!comeback here.."omo..geez how did she found out..never mind I have to go now or else Im dead..I quickly bow at him and run away.."yah..just wait,at home youre dead"huhu..good luck for me..

 

After all that running incident..I'm infront of my school right now..ohh thank god but I'm freaking late..and the gates are closed..what to do?what to do?..ahh..I know..well actually I got late more often so I know where should I enter..I run at the back of the school..where theres no people,when youre in there you really think thats its abandoned,but Its not..

 

I climb at the wall skillfully..I smirk when I get down..

 

while Im walking at the aisle,the guard is there too..and he freaking saw me.."yah..youre late again..come here so I can tell you teacher to get you detention again."geez~this guard is a strict one..and right I get detention a lot..I should run right now..

while I'm running,he wont leave me alone..I should run faster..okay Im almost there..I keep on running,then I saw a boy..hah!now this is my chance.I should tell the guard that his late too so I can go away....But nah~Its stupid I should just run..

"yah..comeback here,or else your going to be 5hours in detention.."I roll my eyes..yeah right..youre not my teacher to decide how long will im going to stay in that dumb detention room..

yes~Im here..I  open the door and close it quickly..I pant heavily..when I turn around..well as expected all the eyes are on me right now..geez~I bow to my teacher..

"Seo Joohyun late again..youre detention after school.."well duhh..Im used to it though..I bow again and take my seat..

No one talk to me why Im late,well I dont have any seatmate..Its awesome though but Its boredom too..

Im tired I need rest..okay they wont notice me when im sleeping though..when Im about to close my eyes..the door opened and I can hear those classmates of mine gasping..hmm??..duhh..I dont care..I have to rest..and I hope I can dream with my prince again..

But hell yeah!!Before I can dream again my teacher call me,aisshh..I rose up my head and widen my eyes..WHAT.THE.HELL!!!!