Chapter24

My first kiss and first LOVE?

The smooth wind touched their

skin that made them shiver.

It was silent for both of them,holding each others hand while

staring at the beauty of the night."Seo."Out of blue he said.

"Hmm."She replied back but still locked up her eyes above.

"Can we stay like this forever?"He asked and stare at her lovely eyes. The serene turned her head and frowned a bit.

"Why you asked that?"She smiled and caress his cheek.

The lad closed his eyes and felt her warms fingers runs to his skin.

"Nothing,But I do really hope we can stay like this forever."He opened his eyes back and a small smile formed to his lips.

"I hope too."She lied her back again to the cold ground that covered by the soft green grasses.

 

The two parted from kissing and waved at each other.

After he saw her silhouette closed the  door,he sigh and as he close his eyes,the tears keep on falling."Seo,I promise you,I'm going to protect you,We'll going to be together forever.I promise."He muttered and a light wind blows towards his face.Making his steps back home,Luhan cant keep himself from crying.

 

The door clicked means someone opened the door.The couple hurridly stand up and looked at their hopeless child."Were have you been?"His father yelled."Dont you know how worried we are?"He scoffed.

"Worried?Really?"He drag his self towards his room and closed it hardly.

"God,What should we do to our son?"She broked down and cried hardly as her husband stare at her blankly.

The two didnt know that someone already cried before them."Ohh,Luhan my dear,What have they done to you?"