Chapter17

My first kiss and first LOVE?

"Wow,guys you seem so close right now?"Sooyoung pointed at the two whos exchanging phones.

The two just hummed and didnt turned their heads.

"Aishh.This two."

 

"Seohyun-ah."He raised his hand and gestured her to his place.

"Ohh..Luhan."She sat down and smiled at him."What would you like to say?"

He cleared his throat"Uhmm...You know I'm cold right?You know my grandma also...and.."he bit his

lower lip."Just spill it out"

"And.....I-I think I-I L-Like you."she dozed off and stare at his face whos really red like a tomato."You-You..What?..But..I dont know Luhan."She lowered her head.

A hand raised her head softly"I know you wont let anyone yet..but I promise you,I wont hurt you just like he did..Youre my first kiss and my Love too..So..can you be my girlfriend?"

She nod and he wiped her tears and kiss her forehead."Thank you."he whispered and hug her."I'll protect you,I love you."She smiled at the words he said and hug him tightly."I love you too."

He slowly kiss her.

The two parted as his phone ringed.

"Yes,I'll be there."She blinked at his tone.His seemed back to cold but when he saw her,He soften."Whos that Oppa?"he smiled at her,its his first time hearing her called him oppa."Nothing babe."he shook his head and intertwined his hand to hers.