End

My first kiss and first LOVE?

A/n

HeY~HeY~Gotta end this..T_T..I'll miss this story.Actually,this is my cousins idea,but I'm the one who imagined this.Hope you'll like it.:)Sorry,if this won't be great,I'm sick right now.

 

The nervous Seohyun was playing with the end of her skirt.She was sitting alone while Luhan's parents were staring at her - grinning.The couple felt the awkwardness of the young lady.They started to speak,"So,Seohyun.Since Luhan left you here.We'll go shopping!!"She was started at the formal woman infront of her."Let's go now.I can't wait to have a daughter like you."She can only smile shyly at the woman who is linking her arms to her."How about me?"The quiet man spoke."You'll be our bodyguard today.Okay,Seohyun,let's go dear."The man was astonished by his wife.With sigh,The man followed the giggling females.

 

The shopping time were great,Seohyun thought."Wah,Mom.It was awesome today."The younger one smiled."I know right.Let's go inside,and open this pretty things."They came inside with bags in their clasp hands."Seohyun."The called girl stopped at the voice."Really?You guy's shopped this all?"He widen his eyes,and glared at the linked arms."What?It's my first time hanging with a younger girl.So stop your overness."The woman rolled her eyes and dragged the flustered girl.In the middle of their excitement for their things,the lad grabbed her hand."What now Luhan?"

He kept on dragging the puzzled girl.Until they stopped infront of his room - he opened his room and  pulled her inside."Luhan."He runned his fingers on his locks.He smirked and lean her on the wall.Feeling the cold wall,she gasped and he take the time to kiss her."Luhan...Stop...Your parent are here."She pushed him and luckily he parted the kiss.

"Sorry,I'm just jealous of you and mom."She chuckled at the pouting man infront of her."Don't worry,I'm just your's okay."The two came out from the room and welcomed with suspicious gaze."Mom,stop that."

"Fine.Uhmm,Seohyun.If you're free tomorrow,Can you accompany me?"Seohyun nod but someone interrupt her."Mom,you two had

bonding today.Can she be with

me tomorrow?"Sigh,"Fine.Geez,Just say you're jealous."She mumbled and smiled at her."We'll be upstairs."

"Seohyun"He spoke."Uhmm."

"Can you sleep here tonight?"She

stared at his eyes."Fine."Two stayed at their position - gazing up to the stars.He hugged her tightly,as the wind brushed their skin."Luhan,Promise me.I'll be the only one okay?"She felt him nod.The lad faced her,slowly - he leaned and..

"Seohyun,Luhan.Dinner's ready."The lad gritted his teeth."Let's go now."She chuckled and leave him behind."Aishh.."

 

The two graduated happily and soon they'll be husband and wife.

 

a/n

I don't know about this end,Sorry.My head hurts since,I'm sick.Maybe.someday,I can edit it.Thanks to you guys,Love you^_^.And maybe,I can write sequel of this.