Chapter27

My first kiss and first LOVE?

The boy came home drench and trembling inside his wet uniform.His weak body move itself towards the stairs.His was about to take a step but a voice stopped him.

"Luhan?Why are you so wet?"Her worried face welcomed him.

"Nothing."Was his cold reply.He started to walk towards his room leaving her doumbfounded.

"Luhan."She whispered and watch his silhouette gone.It was her first time hearing him talk so cold towards her.If only she know everything.

 

The clock was lighting means it was midnight,but his body was trembling.He was so cold and he keeps on sneezing."Damn."He cursed although his body was so weak.

 

It was already two days passed when the two havent seen each other.

The serene was still hurt but she gather her strength and just focused on her studies.She admitted it,she miss him but..She's still hurt from everything.

On that afternoon,the girl she hated the most was standing outside their classroom door.Seohyun frowned and avoid her stare.When she was done packing her things she walked passed her but a hand stopped her.

"Can we talk,Seohyun?"The girl sound calm.She sighed and crossed her arms."What do you want?"She hissed,luckily they were the only one whos inside.

"Look,I didnt meant everything."

"Oh,really.Should I thanks you for breaking my heart,for taking my boyfriend and saying that you two were engaged,for being a fake friend?Is that what you want?"She scoffed and glared at her.

"Seohyun,Its not what you think."The older one tried to be calm.

"Tsk..I'm done.I'm done with youre drama.Leave me alone Irene-shii."She glared for the last time and about to walk away.

"Luhan.Luhan was sick."She halted and widen her eyes.

"Luhan was having a fever,but he didnt eat his meals and medicines."Seohyun was hurt even more but she tried to not look like one.

"I dont care,his your fiance right?"She coldly spatted back and started to walk again but.

"He wont be heal when he keeps doing it.His body is so weak and...and I dont know what to do.He wont listen to me,he keeps on blaming me,Because of me you two...I'm sorry."the older one kneeled and cried hardly making Seohyun to be guilty.She walk to her and offered her hand."Stop that."She was cold and worried at the same time.

"No.Just leave me here alone.He needs you.Go to him."Irene smiled at her,ignoring the pain in her heart."But.."

"Its just arranged...I'm sorry,I'm really sorry Seohyun."The younger one's tears are falling and legs were weak.She quickly hugged her and cried harder."Its okay Unnie.I shouldn't have just blame everything to you."The older one smiled and patted her back."Shh..You better go now.He needs you."The parted from the hug.Seohyun nod and stand up,she run,using all the strength she have.He needs her,She wont let him go away,because she love him.