Chapter26

My first kiss and first LOVE?

 

She was running farer from him.She cant believe it,the guy who promised her is going to marry her new friend.After a couple of running she stopped and grasp the pole that supports her weak body.She cried harder and harder.

She heard some footsteps.It must be him.She quickly straighten her self and didnt face him."Dont come nearer."She begged,but he didnt replied.Gathering her courage,Seohyun turned her body to face him.

"S-Seohyun."He was trembling and feeling dumb for hurting her.She backed away and glared at him."Please give me some time Luhan."She was calm when she said it,but her eyes are full of pain and hatred.

He stepped closer,but she only backed away again.Turning her body again,She said."Please."The words may not be loud but he can still hear her.

She decided to run away and didnt take a glance at him.

He was at the same place,staring blankly at the cement ground.Regretting what happened earlier.He wish that he stopped her from running again,but his body was not functioning.He felt that his hair was getting wet.He raise his head and only realized that it was raining.

"Seohyun,please come back."He whispered.

 

After passing a big tree,Luhan didnt notice a girl that was watching the two earlier.She was holding an umbrella."I'm sorry."She said and tears are threatening to fall from ger eyes.