Chapter8

My first kiss and first LOVE?

HELP!!I screamed to my mind and fastly stepping backwards,but unfortunately,I can feel the cold wall against my back..

I stared at him with my wide eyes,and he's getting closer..No!!

Should I run??..But why I can't move??.

He his lips and I quickly looked away,eww..he's so....hot?what??I mean he's gross...ughh,whats wrong with me?..

I can feel that his really really close to

me..I look infront,WTH?!!why did I do that..

Now his really close to me..

"Lu-Luhan-shii"I stuttered,And he just smirk at me..huh!this guy..

"Do you want to do it again?"Ughh..I hate that smirk..b-but,what is he saying?...

"B-bwoya??"My jaw tighten,gosh!!he's scary..I know my eyes are really like Kyungsoo's eyes right now...

"Lu-Luhan-shii,P-please dont d-do this to me,I promise I will do everything..j-j-ust dont me"I had to do this,I cant lose my ity with this punk..

I grab his leg and pray for some mercy..

"Okay"Thats it?he just say okay?..

I stand up and frowned.

"Really?!!"I cant help to smile widely,Atleast he wont do something bad at me..and he just turn around and start to walk..

He didnt even answer me-_-geez..

I pout and about to go to the different direction but he turn to me again and smirk..

"You can't regret what you promise okay?And Btw,youre funny,actually I was kidding you but..I really didnt realize that youre that stupid..Gotta go stupid girl"My jaw drop..WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

 

"yah!!"I shout and run to him..

 

And we cameback to them while glaring and bickering on each other,his kinda fun to be with..Oh!No!!Seohyun,dont you dare say that again..geez,Guys I think I'm going crazy or I'm really crazy?..