Chapter28

My first kiss and first LOVE?

 

Her legs stopped from running.It was a bit far but she didnt mind.Everything that's in her mind is him,only him.Without hesitation her hand reached for the door bell.She was sweating whie waiting for the gate to open.She keep on looking everywhere,afraid that no ones going to open it.The click sound of the gate caught her attention.Looking at the old woman infront of her.

"Uhmm..Annyeong,halmoni.I-Is Luhan inside?"Seohyun said.She was afraid that she wont let her see his grandson.She was super nervous and sweating even more until a chuckled interfere her negative thoughts.

"He's here.Come in."The old woman smiled and gestured her to come.Seohyun sighed in relief.

"Uhmm.Halmoni.T-thank you very much."She said.The old woman stopped from her tracks and look at her,confused."For what,darling?"

"For being there,And for not hating me,because of hurting your grandson"The younger girl hugged her and cried a bit."I love you Halmoni,Thank you for the love you have gaven to me too."The old woman was so shocked.She didnt expect her to say that.They parted from the hug and chuckled at their act."Lets go now,he really miss you alot."

The two were facing the door.Seohyun breathe in and out,after,she knocked.She was waiting for the door to open but it didnt.

"I'll go downstairs."Seohyun nodded and smiled again at her.After failing from knocking the door,she knocked again,a bit louder.While waiting she heard a groan."Stop bothering,Didnt I say I wont talk to anyone right now.Leave me alone."Her grip at the edges of her skirt tighten.She was sad at his voice,it was cold.

Since the knock failed,she opened the door and locked it.Dusting her self she look at the young lad.He was laying on the big bed of his.His arm was covering his eyes.

Seohyun stare at him for a minute.She cant go back right now,its her final decision.She can make it.

After fighting with her thoughts,she decided to came closer to him.Staring at him,she want to hug him.Knowing thats someone is beside him,Luhan sighed."Didnt I say I dont want to talk to anyone."He said in his cold tone.

After a moment of silence,she began to talk."Luhan."She whispered.The young lad uncover his eyes and quickly opened it and look at her."S-Seohyun."He stand up and hug her tightly.He miss her a lot."I'm so sorry,Seohyun."

The serene smiled and hug him back."Dont worry I know everything right now."He parted from their hug but he didnt let her go."I love you."

Afraid that she'll not say it,Luhan looked down,feeling disappointed.Until,her hand reached for his chin,"I love you too pabo."She bravely  kissed him and it made him shocked,but he was happy that the one he love came back to his arms.The two shared a soft and sweet kiss,they rested their foreheads at each other.The two smiled happily and wished that they wont be apart again.