Not an update

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Hey!hey!hey!!

Okay,so you know guys that i'm not updating for how many days.Well,The truth is my school is sandwiching me with so many activities.That's why I cant update.And the news about Jessica unnie and Luhan oppa is so hurtful.TT_TT.Actually I havent move on about Kris oppa's news and now this freaking news came again.I really understand Luhan oppa,I know that family must be the first.I hope the other EXO oppas are fine right now,it must be really a big pain for them.Two of their brothers left,T_T,Ijust really cant believe that this things would happened.I hope for the strength of unnies too,after this many years,they are like real sisters.*Sigh*Well,I hope for the happiness of our Kris Oppa,Luhan Oppa and Jessica Unnie. Maybe someday our pain may heal.

For Them;I'm going to miss you.You've became a part of my life,and you guys will not be forgotten by me.I'm going to miss your performance,your smile,the voices you have,the dances you practiced,and everything.For all the Sones and Exo-Ls there,guys,lets pray for their good,and keep on supporting them.I know this is really painful,but lets just accept the fact and keep on moving for the future.:')..

 

Together forever!Sisters/Brothers forever!!!

Fighting!!