Chapter19

My first kiss and first LOVE?

A/N:

Sorry for not updating.I got stuck with my studies.

 

"!"He cursed as tear escaped from his left eye.

He fished his phone from his pocket and dialled her number.

"Oh!Oppa,wae?"He smiled after hearing her sweet voice.

"Can I come at your place?"He sniffed and grabbed his hoddie.

"Hmm..I'll wait."He hung up and opened his door.

 

"And where do you think youre going?Your fiancee's will be here."He glared at his father who welcomed him with frown."To.My.Girlfriend."He smirked at the expressions his parents had.

 

"I'm going to Seohyun's place,Granny."The old woman smiled widely at her name.

"Okay,be careful."

 

His fist softly knock the door."Ohh.Who are you?"He bowed down and smiled politely.

"Ahh.I'm here for Seohyun,Maam"

"Ahh.Are you Seohyun's boyfriend?No need to call me Maam,Just call me omonim."He nodded and smiled gently.

"Come in,She's upstairs,Her room is at the end."He bowed again and walk towards the stairs.

 

"Oppa,You came."He smiled at her angelic smile.He locked the door and kissed her hungrily.

"Oppa--What--Are--You--Doing-

She said between their kiss.He parted and hugged her.The two panted hardly."Oppa,wae?What's wrong?"She sound worried,but he just shook his head.

"I love you,Forever."She smiled at his words."I know and I love you too."

 

His phone kept on ringing for minutes."Oppa,wont you pick it up.I think that's important."She innocently said while playing with his hands."I dont need to pick it,It's just trash to hear."He coldly aswered her back.

"Ohh,okay."She stand up and and stand beside the window and looked outside.

A pair of hands wrapped her waist."I'm sorry baby,I didnt meant to be cold.I'm sorry."He kiss her neck that made her moan.

"I-Its okay.Its my fault for asking you though."Shivers wrapped her skin.He keep on kissing her.He traveled his lips

to her neck up to her lips and passionately kissed her.

The two parted when someone knocks the door."Seohyun,Luhan,The dinner is ready."Her mother called them."Okay,mom.Were coming."

"Lets go."he pouted."Aishh,Were almost there."He stand up from sulking.