Chapter13

My first kiss and first LOVE?

"Ugh."she muttered as she arranged the books that are too boring to read.

"Why did I even participate for arranging this books?.."she hissed and accidentally dropped an old and heavy book."Ouchh.my foot.!."She bit her lower,not letting her to scream in pain.

 

She lazily grab the keys in the counter and walk slowly towards the door.With her hurting foot,Seohyun close the door and lock it.

When she's ready to walk,The rain pours heavily."great..just great.."She cursed and decided to sit on stairs.

 

"Tskk..Its almost dark.."She whispered while observing the empty and wet field."Goshh..I hate this day."

 

The rains didnt stop yet.So,without a choice,She run towards the gate riskfully.Stoping at the bus stop,she plops her self at the plastic chair and sigh.

"God..I'm all wet and my feet hurts and now its raining damn hard.Tskk.."She cursed again,Until

She heard a beep from her blazer.

"Low battery..."She but her lip harder.What a worst day she had.

She hug her self.After a minute she suddenly felt cold and she sneezed many times.

After a couple of minutes.A beep made her raise her head.

"Yahh!!You stupid girl.Why are you here alone..And why are your uniform soaked all wet?Did you played with rain?"A panicked voice came out from his mouth.

"Yah..I'm not stupid,Pabo."She complains weakly.

"Tskk..Stand up.I'm taking you to your house."He dragged her but her foot really hurt,it made her stumble.

"I cant walk.I accidentaly hurted my foot."Without a choice he put his arm on her back and behind her thighs.

When his skin touch hers,Goosebumps travels to his body.

After placing her to his car,she quickly fall asleep.

"Aishh,This girl.How can I know her house when shes asleep."He tried to wake her up by tapping her cheek.

"She's kinda hot."He touched her forehead and widen his eyes.He quickly take off his blazer and placed it on her."I really need to go home now."He said and hurriedly drove to his house.

"Ohh..Luhan..Youre her-Whos that girl?"An old woman smiled at him."Later Halmoni,She's sick."He slowly placed her petite body on his bed.

"Halmoni,can you treat her?"he fastely said to his grandma."Ohh..Ofcourse."She smiled and nod her head.

"Faster halmoni."The old woman chuckled and tap his head."Youre really woried for this girl eh?"He blushes but he quickly shook it off."Halmoni"He winced."Aissh.Arrasso."

 

"Okay done.She's already asleep,so dont you dare to wake her,and also I change her unifrom too.I have to make porridge just incase shell wake up."he nod and pecked at her cheek."Thanks Halmoni."

When he opens the door,a faint moaned welcomed him.He walked to her slowly and found out that she's cold,he cover her with the warm blanket he have.

Luhan soften a little seeing her face,her innocent face."Pabo."

Carrasing her hair,Luhan cant help

him self but to look at her lips.Her lips that kissed his first.He actually cant sleep well after that incident.He runs his  fingers to her soft skin.Slowly leaning closer.He closed his eyes and land his lips to hers.He pulled away but her arms wraps around his nape."Dont go.."She muttered,but she's still asleep.Luhan blink and widen his eyes.He slowly touch her hands and tried to put it back to her side.But she wrapped them tightly,Until their lips is inches away."Luhan.."She muttered again.He widen his eyes."Don..t go."and their lips touched again.

 

 

A/N:sorry guys!!!!!!!please forgive me..My life is really busy right now so I barely update but I'll try soon..I hope youll like this chap.even this is boring.