Chapter 30

My first kiss and first LOVE?

Seohyun was sweating like hell while staring down her feet.She didn't know that Luhan's parents are strict towards him.She was just innocent and don't want to broke a family.She thought that maybe having a happy relationship with him would lead to his parents to hate him.Her thoughts were interrupted by a warm hand that holds her cold sweaty hand.She glance at the owner and found her favorite smile-his smile.With a small smile she stare at him as well.

"So..All of you know that Seohyun is my girlfriend,and I won't let you hurt her.I hope you'll understand my decision of my own future."He said and glance at the calm couple in front."Is she the reason?"His father talked and glance at Seohyun - who is bitting her lips."Yes.She is."He paused."She's the one who gave me strength,she took care of me,and gave me love-She's my life."Seohyun was stunned at his words,her lips were parted a little and her eyes were full of shock."Tha's why I want you to cancel that damned wedding."His hand was squeezed a little,he glanced at her.Shooking her head,Seohyun glared at him."Luhan,You should be respectful when talking to who is older than you."Scared of her,Luhan nodded."I'm sorry for my bad attitude."The couple was shocked-how come this girl changed their son suddenly,they thought.

The stare at the girl,and back to their son."We already canceled it."With sigh,her mother smiled at her son.After the talk with Luhan's grandma(when te maid told them that he was sick)the couple realized that they are not a good parents to him.With shock,Luhan hugged them."Thanks mom,dad."They were more shocked,but they hugged him back."I'm sorry Luhan if we just realized it earlier."The three parted from their family hug."It's okay,mom,dad.I forgive you."Seeing the scene,Seohyun can't hold her tears.Luhan saw her crying-he run to her."Are you okay,Seohyun?"with concern he ask."I'm okay."She chuckled at him."Come here young lady."Seohyun was nervous but when she was infront of them,they hugged her."I Hope you can love my son forever."As Luhans mother whispered to her."Ofcourse,I'll love him forever,Madam."Seohyun said with nod."Don't call me like that anymore,call me mom and you can call him dad."It was the best for Seohyun,she didnt expect this to happened.But the more happy is Luhan,finally,he can be with her freely.

 

 

 

a/n

new update!!!