Chapter 2

Bully

Yura arrived at school. She was looking everywhere for her friends. She was going to give up when someone jumped on her back.

 

« AHYOUNGIE ! »

« BABY HYERI ! »

« I missed you so much Yura » hugging her.

« You can't imagine how i missed you little girl » pinching her cheeks.

« Stop this ,you babo » jockingly

« You're going to regret what you just said ! »

« Come on girls, calm down » Sojin said, smilling at both of them « You're not going to do it after only 20 sec ? Are you ? »

« No unnie » both said, smilling at their unnie.

« Where is Minah unnie ? » Hyeri asked childishly

« I think she's with N oppa but i'm not sure. Let's check out. » Sojin said

 

The 3 of them walked in the hallway, searching for there friend when 12 boys saw them.

 

« Here is Girl's Day guys ! » said Chanyeol

« Why do you keep calling us like this oppa ? » Yura asked, giving a little punch on Chanyeol's shoulder.

« We think it sweets you well, and we don't have to say all your names ! » answered Xiumin.

« Have you seen Minah ? » Hyeri asked

« Not at all, but if we see her we'll tell her you're looking for her » Kai said friendly

« Thanks Oppa ! »Yura said.

 

They walked away, looking for their friend when they saw something really weird.

 

« Wait.. ?» Sojin said followed by Yura

« Is it.. ? »

« Minah and N oppa ? » Hyeri finished

« NO WAY ! » Yura litteraly screamed.

 

Yes, it was really Minah and N, kissing eatchother like it was the last time they were seeing eachother.

 

« Should we just stop them or.. »Hyeri asked

« Or take photos » Yura said jockingly

 

With those last words, the girls took their phone and took photos of their bestfriend before stopping them.

 

« You little liar ! » Hyeri said

« We thought you said you wasn't interested in N oppa ! » Yura said with a big smile.

« Well.. Only idiots do not change their minds ! » Minah answered

« We are so happy for you two, you can't even imagine ! » Sojin said, hugging Minah.

« Oppa, you must be so happy, you've been dreaming of this moment since last year ! » Hyeri said, hugging N as well.

« Since last year ? » Minah asked  « You've been in love with me since last year and you told me this morning ? »

« I was kinda shy » N said, blushing.

« Aww you guys, you're so cute, i wish i had someone who loves me like you two love eachother ! » Yura said, pouting a little.

« Oh little girl ! Come here ! » Hyeri said, opening her arms so that Yura could hug her.

 

Yura really liked Hyeri's arms. They were recomforting and warm.

                                                                                                                                                                          

 

2nd chapter ! What do you think about it ?