Chapter 31

Bully

« You know, i just don't understand why they suddently stopped harassing me and now it's Hyeri who's suffering.. »

« Neither do i ! I try to hear something when i'm with them but they never really say something like 'We are going to push her' or else, all they do is joking about you two..I'm sorry i can't help you.. »

« No Suzy, it's alright ! You've already done so much for us ! Don't apologize ! »

« Yeh...still you should stay careful, maybe they just let you breath before doing something bigger than what they have already done. » Suzy said before leaving her friend.

 

Maybe she was right, maybe they were planning something bigger and just had fun with Hyeri before the big day.

Yura heard a big noise behind her.When she turned she saw her girlfriend sitting on the floor, her back on the locker.

 

« Oh my god are you ok ? » Yura asked worriedly, taking the girl's hand.

« No i'm not ! » Hyeri said furiously, letting go of Yura's hand fiercely before leaving the girl.

 

Yura watched her girlfriend walking through the hallway furiously. She had never seen so much hate in her eyes, those eyes which used to be so warm to her. It was a part of her she wished she had never seen. An unknown part of Lee Hyeri Yura had just discovered. She followed the girl cautiously, avoiding the students Hyeri had pushed while walking. Hyeri reached the roof of the school, followed by Yura.

 

« Hyeri ! What's wrong with you ? What's happening ? Yesterday you were all lovey dovey with me and today you treat me like  ! »

« Oh come on Yura, you perfectly know what's going on ! »

« What- You're acting like this because of those es ? »

« Yes i am ! Look at me ! Look at my life ! I'm tired of this  ! I have bruises on my arms because everyday i'm pushed against those ing lockers, i can't even look at my parents without thinking how disappointing i am to they although i haven't told them i'm gay yet ! »

« Don't you think i feel the same ? We are in this together, ok ? You're not the only one who's suffering ! Am i not the one who got suspended because i had a fight with Jia ? Am i not the one who lost one of my childhood bestfriend ? Am i not the one who has been threatened more than one time ? Still i'm not acting like i hate you ! »

« I don't hate you Yura ! I'm tired ! Tired of all of this ! My life has been a living hell since we are dating ! »

« Wait- What do you mean ? » Yura said desperatly.

« I-I can't do this anymore..we should just..stop right now before it goes to far.»

« Wha- You wanna break up with me ? » Yura said, tears falling.

« I-no-i don't know..i-it's better if we stop seeing eachother.. »

« And you think breaking up with me will make everything easier ? You will still be that disgusting lesbian to them ! It may be even worse because i won't be there to protect you Hyeri ! »

« I don't know what to think Yura ! I'm lost, i just wanna die to be untroubled. I'm just so tired ! » Hyeri said, crying, hugging Yura.

« There's only 4 months left before graduations. Do you think you can do it for 4 months ? With me ? »

« I'll try.. »