Chapter 5

Bully

It was around 8 pm when Yura's brother came into her room.

 

« Yura, where's my cable for my macbook ? » Kind of yelling at her.

« I took it because you took mine one time and i never got it back. Now get out Jimin ! »

« No i won't you bi- »

« What are you saying ? You should be careful next time cause i won't be that kind ! And say hi to Hyeri you idiot ! » showing her mac's screen.

« Hi Hyeri-shi. » To Yura « We'll see next time ! »

 

He finally got out of Yura's room, letting her alone with Hyeri on her mac.

 

« Aiish i swear to god next time he's dead ! »

« You're so funny you two ! I wish i had a brother so i could annoy him like you do. » Hyeri said, laughing at her screen.

« I am sure you wouldn't if you had the chance only 5 minutes ! » laughing at Hyeri

« We'll never know ! Have you find a place where the party can take place ? »

« I think i found the one ! This is only 10 minutes away from the school. By walk ! »

« Yes ! This is awesome ! What does it looks like ? »

« It's rather big, there's a big garden so the boys can play,..., If the weather is good we can even stay outside ! It's next to a parc so it's calm. This is perfect ! »

« This is great, now we can see for the food and everything.. »

« Yeah, we're lucky i saw it ! It was a tiny picture. I think i'm the only one who clicked on it ! »

« You're our hero Kim Ahyoung ! »

« Yes i know » she said while laughing  « What's new since this afternoon ? »

« I think Junho has kinda flirted with Sojin but i'm not sure,I wasn't there when it happened. Sehun told me that. »

« No way, he finally flirt with her ! I was starting to lose hope ! »

« So do I ! »

 

« YURA ! »

 

« I think it's dinner time ! See ya tomorrow honey ! »

« See ya, love ya ! »

« Love ya too ! »

 

Next morning all the girls were reunited in the hall, waiting for the ring to bell.

 

« What happened with Junho Oppa yesterday ? »Minah asked her unnie

« Nothing at all, you little curious girl ! »Sojin answered

« We know something happened ! » Said Hyeri

« That was nothing at all, he just spoke to me » Sojin said, a bit sad.

« Aw unnie ! Don't be sad, it's just the begining, you'll see, he will be crazy for you ! »Yura said, a little smirk on her lips.

« If you say so » answered Sojin, laughing at the behavior of the girl.

 

The bells finally rang

 

« Drive him crazy Sojin unnie ! »Minah said.