Chapter 33

Bully

« You have to tell it to mom and dad. »

« You're crazy, they would never let me go out ever again ! Like, EVER.»

« What if they do it again ? We may not be there next time ! »

« I'll tell them i'm gay, that's why i got supended.. But i'm not telling them a group of guys tried to me because i'm gay ! »

« Ok, i won't force you, it's your choice. When are you going to tell them ? »

« I don't know, tomorrow maybe. Or the day after tomorrow, i don't know. »

« I'll be there, ok ? When you'll tell them i'll be right next to you. »

« Thank you Jimin. » The girl said, placing her head on the boy's shoulder.

« Let's sleep. »

 

 

« I'm telling them i'm dating you tonight. »

« Wh-what ? » Hyeri said shocked.

« I think it's time to tell them. At least for me ! You can still wait ! »

« You're sure you're ready ? »

« I love you and i want them to know you're the love of my life. I'm totally ready ! They never really said anything mean about gays so i think it's gonna be alright. »

« You're lucky, mine are the worst homophobics parents ever ! »

« Don't worry sweet heart. »

« I'm the love of your life ? » The youngest said jockingly, repeating the oter girls words.

« Yes you are ! » The other said with a big smile, giving her a kiss.

 

 

Yura was at home, on her sofa, next to her brother, facing her parents.

 

« What's happening Yura? »

« You love me right ? »

« Sure we love you, silly girl ! »

« Would you still love me if i did something parents don't really want their children to do ? »

« What have you done ? » Her father asked worriedly.

« Nothing really bad ! »

« Come on ! Tell us ! »

« I- » Yura hesitated before saying it out loud. « I'm dating Hyeri ! »

Their parents stayed quiet for a moment.

« You hate me, don't you ? » Yura said sadly.

« Wha- you're really silly Yura ! » Her mother said jockingly.

« This is just weird.. »

« But we love you. And we are happy you found love. Even if it's a girl. We just need time to fully undersand it. »

« Wait, you love Hyeri ? »

« Yes, and she loves me too. »

« Isn't it weird for you two ? »

« Not really.. It's normal, i guess it has always been that way, even when we weren't dating yet. »

« Since when have you two been dating? » Her mother asked.

« Since the end of october.. »

« This long and you tell us this only now ? »

« Wait- so you were dating at christmas ? »

« Yeh.. »

« Those noises, you were- » Her mother asked.

« I don't wanna talk about it with you ! » Yura said, ashamed. « So you're ok with me dating a girl ? »

« Yes, we are. »

« Great ! I'm going upstairs ! »

« Wait ! i'm coming ! » Jimin said.

 

 

« You two ! You had here ? During christmas ? » Jimin said shocked, jumping on Yura's bed.

« Yes Jimin, we had. You know, it's less weird to talk about it with you than with mom and dad. But it's still weird. »

« I wanna know everything ! »

« There's nothing to know about it ! » Yura said, laughing.

« Tell me what you've done ! How it was ! » Jimin said with a big smile.

« Shut up ! » Yura said laughing, throwing a pillow at Jimin's face.

« You know we did too, with Hyuna. So it means we were having with our girlfriends at the same time ! »

« Yes i know, all the house knows ! »

« What do you mean ? »

« You two scream very loudly ! This is what i mean ! »

« NO WAY ! »