Chapter 38

Bully

« Still spying on your girlfriend ? »

« I'm not spying on my girlfriend, i'm spying on the girl who's dangerously getting closer to her. »

« You really think she's trying to steal her from you ? »

« Yes ! Don't you ? Aren't you my bestfriend ? »

« Yes, i am. I just need proof, i'm not always with you, i don't see what she does. »

« She's harassing her ! She always send her messages, but i took care of it. An- »

« What ? What have you done ? »

« I kinda deleted her of her phone and putted her number on the unwanted numers.. »

« You're evil Lee Hyeri ! I know why we're bestfriends ! » Sehun said, laughing with the girl.

« I'm not evil..i'm wicked ! » She said with a wicked smile.

« Oh you watched Once Upon A Time too ! It was awesome ! »

« Yeh ! Can't wait to see the next season ! »

« And what else has she done ? »

« She's always talking to her, hugging her.. Ok i sound crazy but it's not like it looks like. She's not that shy girl everyone think, she's smart and she thinks that if i do something mean to her everyone will be by her side and i will be the - oh my god, i watched too much movies ! » She said laughing.

« Yes you do, but it might happen ! Or, you might just be really really jealous.»

« Yeh, i might. »

 

 

 

« Hey ! Had your phone a problem this weekend ? »

« No..why ? »

« I texted you but you didn't answer, it's weird. »

« Yes it is.. »

« Is that your good number ? » Jihae said, showing her phone's screen.

« Yeh, i don't understand why it doesn't work. »

« It's ok ! We can still talk though messenger ! »

« Yeh. » The girl said with a smile.

« Do you wanna go to the theater tomorrow ? I've got 2 tickets but i've no one to go with. »

« I don't know, i need to asked my parents, but it would be fun ! »

 

« Wait.. Is she asking for a date to my girlfriend ? »

« I don't know.. it looks like ! » Sehun answered quietly.

« I need to stop this disaster ! » Hyeri said, leaving her bestfriend.

« Wait Hyeri ! » Sehun said too late.

 

« Eh honey ! » Hyeri said loudly, wrapping her arm around Yura's neck and then kissing her. « Have you got something to do tomorrow ? I loved this weekend with you, hugging all day long, kissing all day long. We should do this more often ! Don't you think ? »

« Yeh, it would be great..but i may go to the theater with Jihae tomorrow. »

« Oh, not a problem ! Can i go too ? » Hyeri asked with a big smile, looking at Jihae.

_She's crazy ! Sehun thought, smilling at the girl's behavior.

« ..I only have two tickets.. too bad ! »

« Oh don't worry ! I can pay it ! » Hyeri said with a smirk. « So, is it ok ? »

« ..Yeh, why not ! » She answered with a fake smile.

___________________________________________

Ok, so, as i was reading your comments, i realized that the story i had written about Jihae went too far. I have already written the entire fic, the end is done, everything is done. But i'll seriously write another ending because it had really gone really far, too far perhaps.

So, i think i'll post the new ending, and then if you want to, i will post the old one, the tragic one lol