Chapter 7

Bully

« Why everyone has someone that loves them but we don't ? »Yura asked

« I don't know, we are hot nevertheless ! »Hyeri answered.  « You know what ? You're my girlfriend now. We are not alone anymore » she said jockingly.

« Lee Hyeri, you'll always make me laugh »Yura said, holding her fake girlfriend's hand.

« Hey girls, everything is okay for tomorrow ? » Kai asked nerviously.

« Yes Kai, we already told you not to worry, everything is perfect ! » Yura said, making Kai feel better.

« I will never thank you as you girls deserve it ! »

« Don't worry about it Oppa, you'll find a way to thank us soon or later » Hyeri said jockingly.

 

Kai walked away, letting the two girls alone.

 

« I've got nothing to do right now, are you free ? »Hyeri asked Yura

« I've got nothing to do neither »

« Let's go somewhere » Hyeri said with a big smile.

 

Hyeri took Yura's hand and started walking without telling Yura where they were going.

Yura felt a weird thing when she was with Hyeri. This weird thing was even weirder when Hyeri took her hand or did something similar. She didn't know what to think about it so she just ignored it.

Hyeri felt the same way but she defenitly knew what it was. She knew it wasn't just a bestfriend feeling. She knew it was more, more than the thing you feel when you're with your bestfriend.She knew it was way more but she was afraid of what it could bring so she just decided to ignore it.

 

« Here we are » Hyeri said, stoping their walk.

« Woow, this is.. » Yura couldn't find words to describe it.

« Yeh i know. » Hyeri said, smilling at the girl next to her.

 

It was like a dream, big green trees everywhere, a river, a fountain, there were even rabbits.

 

« How did you find it ? » Yura asked

« My dad used to drive me there during summer holidays. »

 

Yura was like a child in front of Disneyland.

Their hands still holding, Hyeri walked to a big tree in front of the river and laid there with Yura. Like if it was a dream.

                                                                                                                                                      

 

Brace yourselves, hyera's coming . :p