Chapter 4

Bully

Those 2 weeks of school were normal, the students met their new teachers, their new classmates, there were new groups, new boys, new girls, new couples. Everything was alright.

 

Girl's Day, like Exo likes to call them, were seating next to the fountain, talking about nothing when someone stopped them.

 

« Excuse me, Yura, can i talk to you for a second ? »

« Sure Kai ! » Yura answered, letting go of Hyeri's arms and following the boy.

 

Kai took her hand to go to a calm place.

 

« So ! What do you want from me Oppa ? »

« I don't know if you know, but in 2 weeks it's our birthday, me and Kyungsoo, and i wanted to know if you like it »

 

Kai took a box out of his jacket and opened it, letting show a beautiful gold ring.

 

« Oh my god Kai this is perfect ! »

« You're sure ? You think he's going to like it ? »

« Kim Jongin, he is going to love it ! »

« Thank you so much ! And i need your help, and girl's day's too. I want to do a party but i don't know where we could do it and how. Please help me ! »

« Sure we'll help you ! Don't worry it's gonna be amazing ! »

« I love you so much Kim Ahyoung ! »

 

Kai hugged her before going back to their groups.

 

« What happened ? »Hyeri asked

« Brace yourselves girls, we are going to have many things to do ! »

 

 

 

Minah was in class, waiting for the lesson to begin when someone sat next to her.

 

« Hi Minah-ya ! How you doin' ? »

« I'm doing good Baekhyunie, what about you ? »

« I think i need a hug. I feel lonely, no one wants to give me a hug, will you ? » pouting like a child

« Aww Baekhie, you're so cute ! How could i not give you a hug when you look at me with those eyes ! » Minah hugged the little Baekhyun like he asked.

 

Baekhyun began to feel something for Minah these past few weeks. They were kind of friends last year but this year they are in the same class. Baekhyun gets to spend more time with her and really likes it. He thought he would feel something for Hyeri instead when he first saw the girls but as time passes, his feelings kinda grow and his heart breaks everytime he sees her with N. N was a good friend of his, but how can they still be friend when they are both in love with the same girl ? Baekhyun had to keep it all in his chest because he knew Minah loved N, but what about him ? Who loved him ? Every time he saw that Minah wasn't with N he took advantage of it and talked to Minah.

« Baek »

« Yep Tao ? »

« If you love her, why don't you just tell her ? »

« I don't tell her because i love her you idiot ! If she finds out, she won't talk to me again and neither will N, and i really don't want it to happen so I keep it all for me. » Baekhyun said with a low voice so that no one could hear it.

« Who says she doesn't love you back ? What if she loves you but she's afraid of saying it for the same reasons as you do ? » putting his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

« Yeah but who says she loves me ? »

 

Those were Baekhyun 's last words before going back to his house.