Chapter 15

Bully

The girls brought their bikini, the boys brought the drinks and the food, there was a fire in the middle, everyone was around it, there was music, it was a great party.

 

« I'm sorry ! »

« No it's my fault, i ran into you, sorry.. What's your name ? »

« Hyuna..What's yours ? »

« I'm Jimin, Yura's brother ! »

« Oh nice to meet you, i've heard about you, the girls say your cute like your sister, which is totally normal seeing that you're twins. » Hyuna said smilling at the boy.

« Oh they say i'm cute ? What about you, how do you think i am ? » Jimin said, a little smirk on his face.

« Right now, i think your funny, good looking and very strong, I would have fallen if you hadn't taken my hand.. » Hyuna said, blushing a little.

« Oh thank you, i think you're like this too, well, for the strength i'm not sure yet. » Jimin said, laughing with the girl.

 

« Hey, N's not here ? »

« No Oppa, he has some family stuff to take care of, he couldn't come.. »

« Oh Minah-ya, i'm gonna take care of you tonight ! »

« You don't have to Baekhie, have fun with your boys ! »

« Nanana, i'm staying with you, we can have fun together, can't we ? » Baekhyun said, a big smile on his lips.

« Sure we can » Minah answered, feeling better.

 

« HOYA, WHAT ARE YOU ING DOING ! » Yura yelled

« Having fun princess » Hoya answered, carring her on his shoulders.

« DON'T YOU DARE THROWING ME IN THE WATER ! »

« Why did you brought your bikini if you don't wanna swim ? » Hoya said, throwing her in the water.

« I HATE YOU, YOU LITTLE SON OF A ! » Yura said, laughing with Hoya.

« COME ON EVERYONE ! LET'S JOIN YURA! » one of the boys said.

 

They all jumped into the cold water, not that cold after 10 minutes in it.

 

They were all sitting around the fire, speaking about everything, laughing together, some of them flirting together..

 

« Chanyeol hyung, you brought your guitar right ? » Xiumin asked

« Yep, you wanna sing something ? »

« I want everyone to sing with us, let's sing something cool ! »

« Yeh let's do it » Ailee said.

« What should we sing ? » Luhan asked.

« I really like 'Loving U' of Sistar. » (Yeh i know, Hyorin is here but let's ignore the fact she's in the group lol) Suho said.