Chapter 39

Bully

« You're amazing Lee Hyeri ! »

« I know Sehun, i know ! » She said, the two of them laughing.

« What can you not do by jealousy ? »

« I'm ready to do everything by jealousy ! Yura's mine, no one will have her ! »

« Woow you're really in love ! »

« I'm crazy in love.»

 

 

« Hey cutie pie ! Have you seen Yura ? I can't find her ! »

« Nope, sorry Hyeri.. » Minah answered.

« Ok. How are you doing with Baekhyun oppa ? » Hyeri asked curiously.

« He's so cute ! He's meeting my parents this weekend ! »

« Really ? Awesome ! »

« I'm so happy ! » Minah said with a big eye smile.

« Yeh, i guess ! »

« And how are you with Yura ? »

« Pretty good.. What do you think about Jihae ? »

« Jihae ? She's cute.. I didn't really talk to her since the lunch days ago. »

« Ok.. »

« Why ? You don't like her ? »

« No ! It's just, we don't really know her. I'd like to know more about her. »

« I've got to go, see ya later ! » Minah said, hugging the girl.

« See ya ! »

 

 

That tuesday night was a a night full of jealousy. Hyeri did everything to be between the 2 others. Hyeri first drove Yura to the theater, she then held her hand and stayed between the 2 girls. When they had to sit she obviously sat between the 2 girls and spent the night hugging her and kissing her in front of the girl. Hyeri was that kind of person, the kind that if you try to take something away ,which belongs to her, makes you pay for it. And Jihae was paying for it. Hyeri was taking her girl back from the other girl and Jihae knew that. That's why everytime she had the chance to get close to Yura, she took that chance. Like when they are in class, she sits next to her and they talk and talk and talk until the teacher eventually stop them. She knew Hyeri did something to the phone, she wasn't dumb but she didn't want to mess things up. At least not now.

Hyeri and Jihae were in the parking waiting for Yura to comeback from the wc. None of them felt at ease, not at all !

 

« You know, i can drive her home ! »

« No thanks. »

« You look tired, just go back to your home ! »

« No, really, i'm fine. » Hyeri said, annoyed.

« Go ! I see you're asleep ! »

« No, really.. »

« You sh- »

« Stop ! I'm not letting you drive her home ! She's my girlfriend ! Not yours ! Understood ? » Hyeri yelled furiously. »

« Hey girls.. Are you ok ? I heard you yelling.. » Yura asked worriedly.

« We're perfectly fine honey ! Now let's go. » Hyeri said, faking a smile.

___________________________________________

Sorry i didn't post earlier, i have all my homework and school stuff..